FC Boston continues to transition and impress

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy your last year in ECNL - good luck finding a spot in 2017-2018...if your smart, you've already signed elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      FM has major issues and BA has a huge ego and no social skills unless he is drunk which is every day
      Hahahaha. That's rich. Tipsy twat at it again.

Comment

Enjoy your last year in ECNL - good luck finding a spot in 2017-2018...if your smart, you've already signed elsewhere
        Must be a slow day at NEFC headquarters....

Comment

Must be a slow day at NEFC headquarters....
          That's funny. I am sure they are busy telling all their parents that even though they have been telling them they didn't need ECNL for all these years, now they should all go to Breakers/NEFC, especially when they are already committed, now it's totally worth the extra money, trust us! And for our NENPL partners, here is our second and third teams. How do we spin that one?

Comment

That's funny. I am sure they are busy telling all their parents that even though they have been telling them they didn't need ECNL for all these years, now they should all go to Breakers/NEFC, especially when they are already committed, now it's totally worth the extra money, trust us! And for our NENPL partners, here is our second and third teams. How do we spin that one?
            How do Scorps keep selling their parents? Give Fred credit he does it with smoke and mirrors.

Comment

How do Scorps keep selling their parents? Give Fred credit he does it with smoke and mirrors.
              The program basically sells itself.

Comment

Those second teams will beat most clubs' first teams, so what's the problem. With the influz of new talent, they will be competitive across many leagues and not just ECNL. Look at PDA. They seem to do okay.

Comment

The NPL teams will be very strong, as they will pull players from multiple regions, unlike this year with Premier North and South. The NPL league will be a strong incentive for players to travel a little further. IMO the NEFC NPL teams will be some of the strongest teams within NPL, and the good news is they will play in the New England NPL, which requires a lot less travel (cost).

Comment

They might be strong. The problem is that as far as I can tell, the NENPL was sold as a number one team league form all the other clubs. If NEFC puts it's top teams in ECNL as Breakers/NEFC ECNL teams they are now in violation of that. There is also bad blood brewing between NPL partner clubs as NEFC is expanding into their areas, in some cases very aggressively which further diminishes the NENPL as it weakens those clubs. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Comment

They might be strong. The problem is that as far as I can tell, the NENPL was sold as a number one team league form all the other clubs. If NEFC puts it's top teams in ECNL as Breakers/NEFC ECNL teams they are now in violation of that. There is also bad blood brewing between NPL partner clubs as NEFC is expanding into their areas, in some cases very aggressively which further diminishes the NENPL as it weakens those clubs. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.
                      If you look at the structure on the website they have the NPL team branded as the "top" team at NEFC. Obviously that is a legality as I believe they have to refer to the ECNL teams as "Breakers", as NEFC doesn't own the ECNL spot. Perhaps this is how they are selling it to the New England NPL, the TOP NEFC team IS in NPL. We all know that the NPL will really be the second team at NEFC.

Comment

I agree. The other NENPL clubs would have to be pretty gullible to believe that one. The coaches for the Breakers/NEFC ECNL teams seem to be all NEFC guys. They seem to be in a pickle on that one. If they allow NEFC to expand into their territories and still sell the NENPL league to those kids in those areas against their own clubs, when NEFC is actually putting their top kids, teams and coaches in ECNL via Breakers/NEFC, I would be surprised.

Comment

I agree. The other NENPL clubs would have to be pretty gullible to believe that one. The coaches for the Breakers/NEFC ECNL teams seem to be all NEFC guys. They seem to be in a pickle on that one. If they allow NEFC to expand into their territories and still sell the NENPL league to those kids in those areas against their own clubs, when NEFC is actually putting their top kids, teams and coaches in ECNL via Breakers/NEFC, I would be surprised.
                          Well I'm guessing it's a done deal as they are already advertising that NPL teams will participate in the New England NPL. These second teams at NEFC are going to be just as strong, if not stronger than the top teams at these other clubs. It should be about playing the best competition in New England, regardless of whether it's a first, second, or third team....Unfortunately it's more about the labels than the competition. The third teams at NEFC will now be called "Elite"?? Really, a name change so parents can brag that their kid plays on the "Elite" team, which is really just a third team....

Comment

How did an FC Boston thread become a NEFC team/league guide thread?

Comment

I tried to move it to its own thread for this reason.

Comment

Because you are on their website. Every thread eventually morphs into theirs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X