Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They waited too long watching the club desinagrating brick by brick. Too late in my opinion.
    Any real talant has exited and continue to do so.
    Really? W''up WUP?

Comment

Expect some big changes this spring to be announced. PD on his way out along with Club President. Pioneers planning to go their own way and leave WUP
      Pioneers wouldn't be able to stay in NEP.

They need to get rid of all of their directors. Run away from this club.

Comment

Pioneers planning on going back to Maple and WUP will be bottom dwellers in NEP. Will lose their NPL teams

Comment

Pioneers planning on going back to Maple and WUP will be bottom dwellers in NEP. Will lose their NPL teams
          WUP deserve everything that's coming at them. Npl teams 13-18's ALL lost last week to stars. No one feels bad for this club in western massachusets! No one

Comment

Just dropped my kid off at WUP training session 6 teams on one basketball court. Only training this week. I know the weather stinks but Jeez

Comment

Just dropped my kid off at WUP training session 6 teams on one basketball court. Only training this week. I know the weather stinks but Jeez
              Let me guess you have a girl.... Did you know Boys are practicing in Lusitano stadium on turf.

Comment

Let me guess you have a girl.... Did you know Boys are practicing in Lusitano stadium on turf.
                have a girl, at the stadium also.

Comment

have a girl, at the stadium also.
                  The parking lot don't count. You are only kidding yourself if you think girls matter at WUP.
                  But don't let me tell you otherwise.

Comment

My kid came home last week with WUP raffle tickets he had to sell to help cover club expenses. The club price went up nearly 500 per year over the last 2 years. I emailed club director to ask exactly what expenses are these tickets covering and what exactly did the price increase cover? I have not heard back yet

Comment

My kid came home last week with WUP raffle tickets he had to sell to help cover club expenses. The club price went up nearly 500 per year over the last 2 years. I emailed club director to ask exactly what expenses are these tickets covering and what exactly did the price increase cover? I have not heard back yet
                      Sounds like they should have taken the merger with scorps 2 years ago...

Comment

Sounds like they should have taken the merger with scorps 2 years ago...
                        Yes, WUP + Scorps would have been top 3 or 4 in most boys age groups. Instead WUP now being bypassed by FC Mass and serious financial mess. Ouch!

Comment

Yes, WUP + Scorps would have been top 3 or 4 in most boys age groups. Instead WUP now being bypassed by FC Mass and serious financial mess. Ouch!
                          The grand prize for that raffle is $10k! How ridiculous. Maybe if they didn't have directors who scam families out of their money, things would run smoothly. They probably want to continue to brag about how they're a "full time coach."

Comment

They cover the loss of income WUP has grown accustomed to from the numerous teams departures over the last two years.

Comment

FYI--the raffle tickets are a way for YOU to offset your costs. You can either sell them and KEEP the profits, or keep them for a chance to win the prizes......

Comment

I would have to agree with this for WUP as a whole, but some of the older boys WUP teams are among the best in the state if not region, winning and making it to the finals.... mark my word and quote me on this, some boys teams (older) will win the state cup.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X