Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The 2003 U13 team addition will boost the Revs. If they are smart, they will nurture this group towards a more technically focused team with more internationally recognized coaches.
    Bahahahaha!!!!! Valeo crazy! Can't make this stuff up! Keep it coming crazy Valeo parents, PLEASE!!!!

Comment

What's the deal? We have lots of praise for academy on the one hand, and on the other, we have the club manager telling everyone staying at the club and playing regular league games is the best option.

Comment

What's the deal? We have lots of praise for academy on the one hand, and on the other, we have the club manager telling everyone staying at the club and playing regular league games is the best option.
        You're the parent, parent!!

Comment

Same things happens at GPS and NEFC.
          We know of an academy player who was recommend by his town coach. He was invited to RTC and got on the team. He never told his club coach. Once his club found out he was offered a spot they started to take credit.

Comment

If other parents hear that there are better options for top players they will start to flee to other clubs I'm sure they are starting to realize.

Comment

If other parents hear that there are better options for top players they will start to flee to other clubs I'm sure they are starting to realize.
              Anyone with any common sense whatsoever would see that coming. A u12 "alliance"? Come on now... Why can't NEFC and Valeo see that this is not good for their clubs overall? More importantly, not good for the development of the players.

Comment

Anyone with any common sense whatsoever would see that coming. A u12 "alliance"? Come on now... Why can't NEFC and Valeo see that this is not good for their clubs overall? More importantly, not good for the development of the players.
                Academies are all scrambling to woo the best players. The best players want to play with the other best players. Bolts and Seacoast are being particularly aggressive. This is all good and maybe the talent will be spread out and not all at the Revs (unless the Revs are also being aggressive?)

Comment

Academies are all scrambling to woo the best players. The best players want to play with the other best players. Bolts and Seacoast are being particularly aggressive. This is all good and maybe the talent will be spread out and not all at the Revs (unless the Revs are also being aggressive?)
                  Define being "particularly aggressive" in reference to Bolts and Seacoast... My son just may (or may not) be part of one of those two clubs so I'm interested in your take that they are being more aggressive in their practice of recruiting, etc... (Or whatever you mean by this comment)... My son may (or may not... Lol) be the oldest of my children so I have no frame of reference here.

Comment

Define being "particularly aggressive" in reference to Bolts and Seacoast... My son just may (or may not) be part of one of those two clubs so I'm interested in your take that they are being more aggressive in their practice of recruiting, etc... (Or whatever you mean by this comment)... My son may (or may not... Lol) be the oldest of my children so I have no frame of reference here.
                    Why haven't the Bolts contacted me about my son?

Comment

Why haven't the Bolts contacted me about my son?
                      Yeah... I'm not overly concerned about it. 😁

Comment

NEFC takes great pride at having their prodigies play at the highest level and now be recognized as feeder for the Revs. Contributed numerous top players each year to Revs teams. Well known as solid development path toward academy playing.

Comment

NEFC takes great pride at having their prodigies play at the highest level and now be recognized as feeder for the Revs. Contributed numerous top players each year to Revs teams. Well known as solid development path toward academy playing.
                          Consistent US National team invitees. All identified and known as a benefit for the club.

Comment

Kids who have repeatedly been invited to RTC who are waiting a decision by the revolution are being recruited by the other academies.

Comment

Kids who have repeatedly been invited to RTC who are waiting a decision by the revolution are being recruited by the other academies.
                              If you haven't heard anything yet you should probably consider the alternative. If they really want him you would have heard.

Comment

Consistent US National team invitees. All identified and known as a benefit for the club.
                                That's not a correct statement

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X