Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There you go again with macro level indictments. Envy is a tough emotion to live with. Let Go. Here isbour family's experience (and there are at least 6 other in our age group with similar)

My Ds experience has been the exact opposite of the stereotype you portray. We started with a regional Elite team - metro north- with a great coach. Then we got an even better American born coach, who may be the best around. Then there was a lot of movement and girls moved up to NPL. There continue to be opportunities for regional players to both practice and play in games with NPL team. Girls are given personalized development plans coach is exceptionally communicative, and admin is very organized. We know our practice, and tournament schedules well in advance. Families and girls all get along and carpooling is common to help with logistics. We are very satisfied and I Highly recommend GPS.

I really am sorry that your life is so miserable that you have to come on TS and trash another club to feel better. Personally, I like to follow the experiences of satisfied people.
    I think it really depends on region. My understanding is that Metro North is a stronger and older region. We are in the Central region and it's a disaster.

Comment

GPS will not form an alliance with the New England revolution when they have already affiliated themselves with Bayern Munich. They will take a considerable hit in Massachusetts, their top market.
      Heil Bradley!!

Comment

Heil Bradley!!
        Bradley, Scales...love hate relationship. Old buddies to bitter rivals.

Comment

NPL 02/03
          What's going on. You win Bethesda and now.... Injuries, vacation?

Comment

ooh. tell us more.

Comment

ooh. tell us more.

Any more to this story?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X