Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like a bitter parent who didn't get his way, your a real winner in my book chief.
    So it is everyone else's fault? Got it.

Comment

Still recovering from the comment about Fred being able to coach. Almost spit my coffee out on my keyboard. And he thinks people don't recognize him tooting his own horn. What a farce. Have many of you other people actually watched the guy train kids? All he does is stick the kids in the same set of 1v1 drills for 15-20 at a clip, day in and day out, while he is off on his cell phone not even paying attention. That is not training, that's killing time.

Comment

Not liking or even despising FM is one thing. Claiming he can't coach or train soccer players is a ridiculous, agenda-based overreach. Which more than 150 former D1 players would tell you.
        Sometimes it is hard to separate the two.

Comment

Still recovering from the comment about Fred being able to coach. Almost spit my coffee out on my keyboard. And he thinks people don't recognize him tooting his own horn. What a farce. Have many of you other people actually watched the guy train kids? All he does is stick the kids in the same set of 1v1 drills for 15-20 at a clip, day in and day out, while he is off on his cell phone not even paying attention. That is not training, that's killing time.
          I'm a big believer in the Ajax training method and 1,000 touches at the start of every practice. Americans are behind the other soccer powers in individual creativity and control with the ball. More touches and more moves equals more confidence.

Comment

I'm a big believer in the Ajax training method and 1,000 touches at the start of every practice. Americans are behind the other soccer powers in individual creativity and control with the ball. More touches and more moves equals more confidence.
            Plus it requires no planning and leaves plenty of time for texting

Comment

I prefer the Fred method, 1,000 touches of the phone keyboard at the beginning of every practice. More touches means more people offended, misled and fleeced. Others are way behind his individual creativity in shoring up the crumbling shell of the Scorps.

Comment

The only person posting in support of FM is himself, and he still thinks it is everyone else's fault. End of the season my D is gone.

Comment

The only person posting in support of FM is himself, and he still thinks it is everyone else's fault. End of the season my D is gone.
                  Then why wait you troll!

Comment

Fictionally responding to your own post. And you still try to sell that you are an innocent. Truly pathetic and so sad.

Comment

Fictionally responding to your own post. And you still try to sell that you are an innocent. Truly pathetic and so sad.
                      Wrong again detective Marks.

Comment

Wrong again detective Marks.
                        Wrong again detective MCLA.

Comment

I prefer the Fred method, 1,000 touches of the phone keyboard at the beginning of every practice. More touches means more people offended, misled and fleeced. Others are way behind his individual creativity in shoring up the crumbling shell of the Scorps.
                          The FM or "Fred Method" produces consistent results: reduced success on the field, increased parental frustration, and fleeing players. Guaranteed!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X