Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Bayside 2012-2013 Dominance Thread

With the older ages starting up today, figured we could get this thread started for real:

How many state championships this year?

I'm picking at least 8

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    with the older ages starting up today, figured we could get this thread started for real:

I'm picking at least 8
    it's rhode island! It dosent count! Really, how many players who actually played premiere soccer in rhode island go on and play div 1 soccer. I guess uri is a solution though!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      With the older ages starting up today, figured we could get this thread started for real:

I'm picking at least 8
      Let the Bayhole season begin! Bring it on delusional parents!

Comment

let the bayhole season begin! Bring it on delusional parents!
        ok what town team r u going to beat this year in the tournament?

Comment

Cole from the movie 'The Sixth Sense' says:

Cole Sear: I see Bayhole people.

Malcolm Crowe: In your dreams?

[Cole shakes his head no]

Malcolm Crowe: While you're at a soccer field?

[Cole nods]

Malcolm Crowe: Bayhole people like, in watching their kids play soccer?

Cole Sear: Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know everyone is laughing at them.

Malcolm Crowe: How often do you see them?

Cole Sear: All the time. They're everywhere where there is a soccer field.

Comment

I wish my kid was a better player so I could be a Bayhole, doesn't everybody want to be one?

Comment

I wish my kid was a better player so I could be a Bayhole, doesn't everybody want to be one?
              They play NEP a much tougher league than Maple and do very well. The only other local club in NEP is Bruno and that club sucks. So bash away jealous bastards

Comment

What is wrong with Bruno?

Comment

What is wrong with Bruno?
                  Lots of money for inferior coaching and they give the minimum of practice and play time.

If you enjoy spending high prices for low value then this is the club for you.

Comment

they play nep a much tougher league than maple and do very well. The only other local club in nep is bruno and that club sucks. So bash away jealous bastards
                    again, a rhode island team playing in a weak nep league.

Comment

bayside u17g will win state cup for the 4th time in a roe

Comment

roe? What is roe?

Comment

This must be a put on right? No one is this stupid are they?

Anybody can make a mistake, but these types of things are rife through out every BS posting that I have read.

I think the moderator should ban all threads written by or about BS. Their posts are an offense against the English language.

Comment

This must be a put on right? No one is this stupid are they?

Anybody can make a mistake, but these types of things are rife through out every BS posting that I have read.

I think the moderator should ban all threads written by or about BS. Their posts are an offense against the English language.
                            wat u mean? i'm not stuped!

Comment

They play NEP a much tougher league than Maple and do very well. The only other local club in NEP is Bruno and that club sucks. So bash away jealous bastards
                              A much tougher league than maple??? You are delusional....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X