Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NY Catholic High School soccer

My son's going to be playing on his school's JV team and I'm wondering if I can get some color on how the Catholic school game is organized. He hasn't made the team yet so I'm oar-less.

Is there a website that shows the standings? Are their divisions by ability? school size? religious order?

I've googled and found some information but there are several sites and i'd like to know which one is 'most' official and updated.

Thanks.

Is he playing on the island or in the boro's?

Comment

School is in Manhattan.

Comment

Not being pessimistic but there are few teams in Manhattan that are relevant in the CHSAA. MSG Varsity is probably your best bet for coverage

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          My son's going to be playing on his school's JV team and I'm wondering if I can get some color on how the Catholic school game is organized. He hasn't made the team yet so I'm oar-less.

Is there a website that shows the standings? Are their divisions by ability? school size? religious order?

I've googled and found some information but there are several sites and i'd like to know which one is 'most' official and updated.

Thanks.
          http://m.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=chsaasoccer

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Not being pessimistic but there are few teams in Manhattan that are relevant in the CHSAA. MSG Varsity is probably your best bet for coverage
            You missed my point. I'm a parent with a kid playing for his school. I'm looking for basic organizational information not a comparison to KK or NY Soccer Club or how his school stacks up against East Hampton or some school in Minnessotta. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Perfect. Thank you very much!

Comment

Are you sure? When you click on the past champions tab it only lists them through 2013, leading me to think it's an obsolete unofficial site.

Also where can one seeast JV champions?

Thanks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X