Talking-Soccer.com  
Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old 3 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
JC has to get a cut of the revenue I am sure. I would hold out for free tickets, but then again the poster who's kid is soooo good that he never has to pay for supplemental training will more than likely get the free ticket.. he will probably be suiting up for Barca as well.
Hey Web-host turn the blue on the website to BLACK. Its getting really ugly here!!! UGH
I use to really enjoy this site.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 3 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Just ignore the negative attention seeking tantrums. Same strategy to use with BOTN ugliness.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
JC has to get a cut of the revenue I am sure. I would hold out for free tickets, but then again the poster who's kid is soooo good that he never has to pay for supplemental training will more than likely get the free ticket.. he will probably be suiting up for Barca as well.
let it go man...
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

went to the first training sessions today....was very good. all training was from Spain from La Masia.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
went to the first training sessions today....was very good. all training was from Spain from La Masia.


That's great! I guess all the lower level trainers stayed in Spain to teach the real La Masia academy players.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
That's great! I guess all the lower level trainers stayed in Spain to teach the real La Masia academy players.
Who let Larry in?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Who let Larry in?
He's too busy slamming Barca anonymously and saying they'll never get DA.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
That's great! I guess all the lower level trainers stayed in Spain to teach the real La Masia academy players.
I shall not succumb to your idle drivel. The boys at la masia are more likely than not on break from a long year of training.

I don't entertain drivel.

Thanks for playing though!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I shall not succumb to your idle drivel. The boys at la masia are more likely than not on break from a long year of training.

I don't entertain drivel.

Thanks for playing though!


Too easy hooking some!!!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yeah, I know people are going to be sensitive to this comment but people should know. Today, when I attended the "Invite a Guest" session for Barca at NYIT I saw the three teams working out, red, gold, etc, etc... There was concern about not having enough players n certain age groups, I would guess the fact that they have a female on their "Red" team whom is not Mia Hamm as proof of this.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.