Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New DA Clubs for 2018-2019 Announced!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Players and their parents decide. It should not be up to the club to decide, you effing communist. Go back over the pond.
    You seem a bit peaved. It was a valid point.

Not the other poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      You seem a bit peaved. It was a valid point.

Not the other poster.
      You seem a bit obsessed. The Stars parents I’ve talked to are happy there is a choice.

Comment

You seem a bit obsessed. The Stars parents I’ve talked to are happy there is a choice.
        Choice is good for the consumer. Many top players, including NT level, didn't chose GDA for different reasons. Did some clubs "strongly encourage" doing one over the other? I'm sure they did. But ultimately families decide.

Comment

Choice is good for the consumer. Many top players, including NT level, didn't chose GDA for different reasons. Did some clubs "strongly encourage" doing one over the other? I'm sure they did. But ultimately families decide.
          I agree with this except one small point. What is NT level? Should be on the NT? NT kids are playing DA.

Comment

I agree with this except one small point. What is NT level? Should be on the NT? NT kids are playing DA.
            Not all. Some stayed in ECNL. CFC has three as just one example. However, in a year or so USSF will stop calling up non GDA kids simply to make a point of "join or else." And there certainly are many other highly skilled players who stayed in ECNL.

Comment

Not all. Some stayed in ECNL. CFC has three as just one example. However, in a year or so USSF will stop calling up non GDA kids simply to make a point of "join or else." And there certainly are many other highly skilled players who stayed in ECNL.
              I wasn’t thinking CFC, but I’m not sure you are right. Around here, there are two SSS girls, and I don’t see the NT dropping them. I am sure the coaches are on it.

Comment

I wasn’t thinking CFC, but I’m not sure you are right. Around here, there are two SSS girls, and I don’t see the NT dropping them. I am sure the coaches are on it.
                USSF/DA are wisely not putting the thumb screws on those players year one. 18 months from now it will be entirely different with a very clear message of "join or kiss nt goodbye"

Comment

USSF/DA are wisely not putting the thumb screws on those players year one. 18 months from now it will be entirely different with a very clear message of "join or kiss nt goodbye"
                  Well that's wonderful, they'd rather play politics than put together the strongest roster. No wonder we can't qualify for the World Cup. Soccer in this country would greatly benefit if the USSF just went away.

Comment

And you know this because....

Comment

And you know this because....
                      Players are already getting pressured to move. It's only a matter of time before USSF stops taking them. It's true - they'll do it purely because they're desperate to make GDA succeed and crush ECNL, not because it's good for the game.

different poster

Comment

Players are already getting pressured to move. It's only a matter of time before USSF stops taking them. It's true - they'll do it purely because they're desperate to make GDA succeed and crush ECNL, not because it's good for the game.

different poster
                        All the Stars NT players are in DA, and there are two at SSS, who are not.

Comment

BB parents should be a little wheezy, and embarrassed today, after having to watch BB demolish Empire United, GD of +74 over 8 games, that is rough.

Comment

BB parents should be a little wheezy, and embarrassed today, after having to watch BB demolish Empire United, GD of +74 over 8 games, that is rough.
                            But all the best players are in DA.

Comment

Would be worse if we played NC Fusion...

Comment

Do you want to believe it’s the parents job to call the hounds off or whisper to our GK’s to let one squeeze by? The accademy teams got better over the winter Training months. Sorry your team was building igloos in buffalo

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X