Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fred you sound desperate. Is everything OK?
    I'm fine. But please please come to my tryouts in June. I need a job next year.

Comment

Yeah not a complete comparison because many of these local NPL teams play the Scorpions ECNL and completely demolish the ECNL so... nice try!

Comment

Haha...don’t worry you will loose your ECNL soon FM if things keep going the way they are now! So yes people would rather play in a “minor league” for now that is a stable club and has greater competition! Anyone who has half a brain!
        Lol you have been saying that for years boss, got any new material??????

Comment

Nope nothing new...just the same old. Scorpions trying to stay alive constantly on the verge of implosion!

Comment

Anyone going to Scorpion Bowl other than the Scorpions?

Comment

Haha...maybe some town teams?! #soccerfam #togetherness #goscirpions

Comment

Don’t worry they got their “studs” and their parents with giant egos and a super warped sense of how good their kid ACTUALLY is! Nope they are just other clubs rejects! Sorry to burst your bubble!

Comment

Ya a lot of that warped sense of reality going around.Its truly mystifying put ecnl or DA behind it and sit back,like moths to a flame.

Comment

Is the scorpion bowl even happening? My younger daughter's (age 7) town travel team didn't even get an email this year.

Comment

Is the scorpion bowl even happening? My younger daughter's (age 7) town travel team didn't even get an email this year.
                      Did you hear that FM is scum? Don’t let your kids or $$ near him.

Comment

All I gotta say is they better not have parent coaches again for the Scorpions teams like they did last year or else I’m gonna go ballistic!

Comment

Did you hear that FM is scum? Don’t let your kids or $$ near him.
                          Our experience too.

Comment

My daughter's team was one of the few standing Bolts girls sides that became “Scorps” through the merger. Treated like a red headed step child by FM and the whole staff except SS who seemed to value our coaches and wanted to keep them. Then an East team was falling apart and suddenly FM is super involved in forcing the teams to merge despite the fact that only 3 east players even bothered to actually play. Our practices and games were moved to Braintree to accommodate this merge and pacify the east parents; 14 Bolts girls driving to Braintree for the sake of the three Scorps. Once this merger started to crumble there was no contact from FM with our families or the coach, who was offered a role with Bolts again - yes, a woman coaching boys. She didn’t take it but also was unable to get an answer on what happens to the Boston based girls’ teams. The coaches we had were both great and shedding the Bolts girls that were left is one thing. Not even trying to keep two good female coaches is another. Both show FMs ego in my opinion. I know people believe there was nothing good about how the Bolts girls program was but I can tell you all of our parents were a lot more happy then as Scorpions.

Comment

My daughter's team was one of the few standing Bolts girls sides that became “Scorps” through the merger. Treated like a red headed step child by FM and the whole staff except SS who seemed to value our coaches and wanted to keep them. Then an East team was falling apart and suddenly FM is super involved in forcing the teams to merge despite the fact that only 3 east players even bothered to actually play. Our practices and games were moved to Braintree to accommodate this merge and pacify the east parents; 14 Bolts girls driving to Braintree for the sake of the three Scorps. Once this merger started to crumble there was no contact from FM with our families or the coach, who was offered a role with Bolts again - yes, a woman coaching boys. She didn’t take it but also was unable to get an answer on what happens to the Boston based girls’ teams. The coaches we had were both great and shedding the Bolts girls that were left is one thing. Not even trying to keep two good female coaches is another. Both show FMs ego in my opinion. I know people believe there was nothing good about how the Bolts girls program was but I can tell you all of our parents were a lot more happy then as Scorpions.

Beginning of the end for the scorpions?? Essentially, the merger was a Bolts takeover because the Scorpions were faltering both in play and in the bank. Unless FM has some kind of changed plan, the scorpions might be a thing of the past.

Comment

Beginning of the end for the scorpions?? Essentially, the merger was a Bolts takeover because the Scorpions were faltering both in play and in the bank. Unless FM has some kind of changed plan, the scorpions might be a thing of the past.
                                Yup. Try to get one more year of player fees and grind through another season. Then next summer, announce another merger or takeover to save the faltering club. But this time around, the director stays behind. Its a simple plan, not hard to execute.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X