• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    For who?
    FC Fury

Comment

What are the fees to play in the Fury GDA?

Comment

What are the fees to play in the Fury GDA?
        Fury is done. Riley getting U20 job and is out of Fury and Albertson. Fury will be moved to Barcelona, although they may pass on starting GDA for a year. More details next week or so.

Any thoughts on who will be new DOC at Alby?

Comment

Fury is done. Riley getting U20 job and is out of Fury and Albertson. Fury will be moved to Barcelona, although they may pass on starting GDA for a year. More details next week or so.

Thanks for the fake news. Regardless of what PR does, the Fury brand is established, will not sell out to anyone.

Comment

Thanks for the fake news. Regardless of what PR does, the Fury brand is established, will not sell out to anyone.
            I think there is more to it...the whole Suffolk land expansion with the Kings Park Facility may not happen under PR. It was going to tie up a lot of $$ and doesn't support just 4 GDA teams.

Comment

Boy, did you copy and paste this straight from botn?

Comment

Boy, did you copy and paste this straight from botn?
                There is a guy on BOTN that posts negative remarks about any other GDA other than NYSC. The mere mention of another club prompts a hysterical retort.

Comment

I think there is more to it...the whole Suffolk land expansion with the Kings Park Facility may not happen under PR. It was going to tie up a lot of $$ and doesn't support just 4 GDA teams.
                  This is the problem with LI: do I put up 4-5 fields or dense condo's? Yeah, condos make me $$$, fields give me misery.

The only place it makes economic sense to build is way out east and who wants to travel there?

Comment

Tonight's Fury GDA tryouts cancelled. Next session June 4th at Mitchell Athletic Complex.

Why so far west? Forced to use Alby kids?

Comment

Tonight's Fury GDA tryouts cancelled. Next session June 4th at Mitchell Athletic Complex.

Sounds super organized- lol... all this GDA stuff sounds so murky..I hope for the sake of the girls that really want it, they get it sorted out at this local level..

Comment

That would make sense, Alby has some very good players, no? If they were smart, they'd have trainings 2x a week in Suffolk and 2x a week in Nassau. If they could pluck players from both, they might actually be able to squeak out some decent teams.

My guess is LISC will not be much of a threat.

PS-my kid plays for Susa and is not YNT level and not interested in giving up HS sports, I'm just rooting for at least one LI GDA to succeed for the kids who want it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X