Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    One Bolts player on HC roster. They don't even have his pic. NO playing time. You fools think it is easy to play D1 soccer. This Bolts player was a 4 year DA player. Shows you how bad the Bolts program is. HC gets players from all over the country/world.
    What a dope this guy is. Searching college soccer rosters to come here and stir the pot? Sad.

Comment

Stop talking s%&t. My kid is on the Bolts (not MK's team) and he's also attended a day camp at HC (which included a college recruiting overview before and after the camp). MK doesn't say anything that you mention. Very neutral...very professional.
      Interesting all the posts defending MK coming from the same VPN. If you post this you are definitely not a bolts ACADEMY parent. I suggest if you want an opinion reach out to a current senior at HC and you will be shocked what they say about MK.

Comment

Interesting all the posts defending MK coming from the same VPN. If you post this you are definitely not a bolts ACADEMY parent. I suggest if you want an opinion reach out to a current senior at HC and you will be shocked what they say about MK.
        Same VPN? ***....you couldn't be more of a loser to spend time tracking the VPN of a poster. I never said I was on MK's DA team. My son is younger than the team he coaches. I did say that I attended an ID camp. You must be type of parent that wants everyone to be treated fairly and doesn't like it when coaches don't give kids equal playing time. Everyone gets a trophy and heaven forbid if a coach raises his voice at a kid. I still assume that your kid either didn't make DA or didn't get recruited by HC. I'm not defending MK or any other coach...just tired of the anonymous bashing from someone that obviously has an axe to grind. You are exactly what is wrong with TS.

Comment

That VPN Tracking statement is bullc$&p. There is no way to figure that out unless this guy works at the host provider and has access to the logs. I'm in the business so I would know. The lies and BS here never seizes to amaze me.

Comment

Marco Koolman on way out

No ones attacking U Mass Or BC because the coaches know what they are doing and they treat the kids with respect.
            BC coach is clueless. BC will not win anything until a certain person retirees. When he does that program will take off.

Comment

One Bolts player on HC roster. They don't even have his pic. NO playing time. You fools think it is easy to play D1 soccer. This Bolts player was a 4 year DA player. Shows you how bad the Bolts program is. HC gets players from all over the country/world.
              At least three Bolts players on the HC roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                BC coach is clueless. BC will not win anything until a certain person retirees. When he does that program will take off.
                Both men’s and women’s could use a change. It’s been too long.

Comment

Is coach koolman still at HC ?My son is interested in playing there. Thanks

Comment

Is coach koolman still at HC ?My son is interested in playing there. Thanks
                    try looking at the team website under coaches.....

Comment

try looking at the team website under coaches.....
                      I'd worry about grades more than who the coach currently is.

Comment

Marko still there. Attend his camp and reach out to him. Alumni don’t care about soccer so AD won’t fire him. He has cleaned house enough already.

Comment

Marko still there. Attend his camp and reach out to him. Alumni don’t care about soccer so AD won’t fire him. He has cleaned house enough already.
                          AD was director of soccer operations at Maryland when they were national champs. It's no mistake. He cares about soccer. If the team doesn't produce, he will make changes. Up and down season but a 1-0L in finals of PL tournament to Colgate (who they previously beat) is a good result. Colgate took down UMass and Michigan before losing.

Oakwood/ NT player is going to be a solid addition. Perfect for HC. Below the radar, perhaps a bit slow, but size, skill and intellect.

Comment

AD was director of soccer operations at Maryland when they were national champs. It's no mistake. He cares about soccer. If the team doesn't produce, he will make changes. Up and down season but a 1-0L in finals of PL tournament to Colgate (who they previously beat) is a good result. Colgate took down UMass and Michigan before losing.

Oakwood/ NT player is going to be a solid addition. Perfect for HC. Below the radar, perhaps a bit slow, but size, skill and intellect.
                            Good take IMO...

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2218966]AD was director of soccer operations at Maryland when they were national champs. It's no mistake. He cares about soccer. If the team doesn't produce, he will make changes. Up and down season but a 1-0L in finals of PL tournament to Colgate (who they previously beat) is a good result. Colgate took down UMass and Michigan before losing.

Oakwood/ NT player is going to be a solid addition. Perfect for HC. Below the radar, perhaps a bit slow, but size, skill and intellect.[/QUOTE

Like the previous poster said AD is more concerned about his reputation he is trying to leverage the fund raising job he has done at HC to get a more prominent position.Firing another coach would not look good on his resume.kid from Oakwood will be a good addition as will the GK from revolution as the team had really only one keeper.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2219187]

Oakwood/ NT player is going to be a solid addition. Perfect for HC. Below the radar, perhaps a bit slow, but size, skill and intellect.[/QUOTE

Like the previous poster said AD is more concerned about his reputation he is trying to leverage the fund raising job he has done at HC to get a more prominent position.Firing another coach would not look good on his resume.kid from Oakwood will be a good addition as will the GK from revolution as the team had really only one keeper.

Good point. Nobody can figure out why MK is still there but this makes sense but you still wonder why HC tolerate such a corrupt bully.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X