Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Better question name 3 clubs that get anything other than the moniker 'Timbers' for being in the so called alliance. NOW!
    Here's the list:

Comment

There were a lot of '04 PCU boys at the Timbers Academy tryouts earlier this week. At least a few will make that team and leave PCU.
      They will need those PCU Players because 15 players declined spots

Comment

Name the three Alliance clubs that are moving away from the alliance. Name them now!

For the last time I am asking nice. Answer now.

Comment

Or what?

Comment

It's now 4 clubs.

Comment

Not going to say it again, name the clubs, NOW! GDI!

Comment

Name 3 clubs with 500K+ in payroll that's easy can name 10 in this market off the top of my head. If you do your homework you will be able to as well.
                Talk about a weak attempt at deflection. Geez.

You have access to every club's payroll as well?

Name the 10 clubs then, you know, the ones off the top of your head.

weaker yet!

Comment

Better question name 3 clubs that get anything other than the moniker 'Timbers' for being in the so called alliance. NOW!
                  Deflection, deflection; what's the connection?

Name your 3 clubs.

Comment

Name your 3 clubs.
                    Not OP but why do you want to know the 3 so much? Do you think OP is making it up?

I have heard from our DOC that ALL of the metro alliance clubs have been critical of the Timbers over the last 6 months.

I only know 1 of them and he has been quite critical of this OYSA stuff; doesn't mean leaving the alliance . . . honestly though it is impossible for any adult to look at this OYSA stuff and not be disgusted.

Any way, happy mother's day all!

Comment

Not OP but why do you want to know the 3 so much? Do you think OP is making it up?

I have heard from our DOC that ALL of the metro alliance clubs have been critical of the Timbers over the last 6 months.

I only know 1 of them and he has been quite critical of this OYSA stuff; doesn't mean leaving the alliance . . . honestly though it is impossible for any adult to look at this OYSA stuff and not be disgusted.

Any way, happy mother's day all!
                      It's not hard to know how the arrogant and ignorant Timbers and thorns are operating.

They keeo doing what they are doing and expect as everyone at some point questions their affiliation with them.

So much Bs about being part of an alliance while you end up hurting yourself being a part of it.

You get nothing in return besides hurting your bottom line and teams.

I'd recommend everyone of those clubs question their affiliation and begin looking at bigger and better affiliations with clubs to give their player rights to.

Comment

Not going to say it again, name the clubs, NOW! GDI!
                        Promise it's the last time you'll ask?

Comment

Name your 3 clubs.
                          Answer the question. Who are the six Timbers Alliance clubs that are unhappy with the timbers. Answer now! I'm serious. Answer.

Comment

Answer the question. Who are the six Timbers Alliance clubs that are unhappy with the timbers. Answer now! I'm serious. Answer.
                            Hypothetically all of them or none of them are unhappy but my guess is there will be clubs that are not applauding more then they are questioning.

Comment

There is one club that is ok with the mess. That should be easy to figure out. Then you have solved your question.

Comment

I hate multiple choice questions with variables.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X