Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for saving the GPS parents from themselves. I am confident that your posts are not altruistic and have everything to do with making yourself money. The ironic thing about your post is that the teams that have "minimum standards" on paper don't actually live up to them in actions. Look around and see how many coaches are just punching a time clock after they roll out the balls at practice.
    I don't disagree with you. But you have to start somewhere.

Comment

Brace yourself, minimum standards are coming haven't seen the final version. What does that mean? The Timbers/Thorns Leagues & Cups are instituting minimum standards for clubs to participate in their leagues & cups. Clever work around that gives the hammer to the Timbers/Thorns to decide who plays in the OYSA & USYS competitions they run as a 3rd party vendor. This is a effort to dismantle all of the upstart bad apple clubs who have no standards other than hype and fee collection. (ADF, NSC, Barcelona, GPS and other of that ilk). This will truly be a popular and powerful tool for the mighty Timbers/Thorns org.
      It also means that the Timbers are once again trying to control every aspect of youth soccer in OR with the primary intent to kill any competing views and run a monopoly. What I don't understand is why those TA clubs, outside of Westside, continue to support an organization that only takes and never gives back and simply exploits them. You're allowing the Timbers to control your organizations. Why?

Comment

Brace yourself, minimum standards are coming haven't seen the final version. What does that mean? The Timbers/Thorns Leagues & Cups are instituting minimum standards for clubs to participate in their leagues & cups. Clever work around that gives the hammer to the Timbers/Thorns to decide who plays in the OYSA & USYS competitions they run as a 3rd party vendor. This is a effort to dismantle all of the upstart bad apple clubs who have no standards other than hype and fee collection. (ADF, NSC, Barcelona, GPS and other of that ilk). This will truly be a popular and powerful tool for the mighty Timbers/Thorns org.
        such hogwash. OYSA has no talent without these clubs, which could easily splinter off and form a league together and compete with DA before too long.

Comment

It's pay to play soccer. Who cares what kind of group or club it is?

Comment

such hogwash. OYSA has no talent without these clubs, which could easily splinter off and form a league together and compete with DA before too long.
            you are delusional

Comment

If this crew pools their resources and efforts I'm sure could create a boiler room call center for subprime mortgages and then produce an accompanying infomercial with spokesperson Bernie Madoff running at 3 AM on MSNBC after reruns of the show American Greed.

So much potential from this collection of all stars

Comment

Our GPS teams are swaling away this spring and we've got impressive athletes sprouting all over our new teams. The Hillsboro area especially produces some incredible athletes, Sherwood seems to be in that mode as well. I'm so excited for our teams to put a crushing on some DA teams and of course ECNL wannabes this summer and fall. I'm supporting all of GPS/Bayern even though Donald Trump and Ethel Merkel don't see eye to eye all the time. Thnaks GPS for staying strong through the storm of discontent (we wanted to chunk those players anyways). No one will say it but I just did.

Comment

Our GPS teams are swaling away this spring and we've got impressive athletes sprouting all over our new teams. The Hillsboro area especially produces some incredible athletes, Sherwood seems to be in that mode as well. I'm so excited for our teams to put a crushing on some DA teams and of course ECNL wannabes this summer and fall. I'm supporting all of GPS/Bayern even though Donald Trump and Ethel Merkel don't see eye to eye all the time. Thnaks GPS for staying strong through the storm of discontent (we wanted to chunk those players anyways). No one will say it but I just did.
                  Ethel Merkel? Hello, I think you are talking about Angela Merkel. I don't think 'swaling' is a word, maybe a GPS ONLY thing??

Comment

WOW, classy group. You don't seem to be able to, think, spell, nor rationalize proper behavior. I think the people that got out might be the lucky ones.

Comment

WOW, classy group. You don't seem to be able to, think, spell, nor rationalize proper behavior. I think the people that got out might be the lucky ones.
                      Man, you are dense if you think that came from GPS. Pretty sure you said some stupid bs then replied to your own post. Recruiting 14 year-old girls brings out the worst in a lot of "people". When I say people in quotes, I am referring to opposing coaches. For those of you new to this site, what this troll just did is commonplace.

Comment

Man, you are dense if you think that came from GPS. Pretty sure you said some stupid bs then replied to your own post. Recruiting 14 year-old girls brings out the worst in a lot of "people". When I say people in quotes, I am referring to opposing coaches. For those of you new to this site, what this troll just did is commonplace.
                        Yea that's what happened. Clean up your idiot parent group GPWho. Your act is old.

Comment

GPS coaches mjt and jrn are big time recruiters. Do they belong in quotes, I don't understand.

Comment

Yea that's what happened. Clean up your idiot parent group GPWho. Your act is old.
                            Can't help yourself, huh? Check your own backyard before you start calling others idiots. Yes you, Anonymous Poster.

Comment

Can't help yourself, huh? Check your own backyard before you start calling others idiots. Yes you, Anonymous Poster.
                              Your funny, easy slick your going to hurt yourself. By the way you are anonymous also.
                              Just so we are clear. I thought GPS parents who spoke negatively about kids who left team are horrible people. Guess I stand by that and you can look in my backyard all you want, even though the thought of that is a little creepy. Personally I like the GPS family's, however it seems obvious there is a few outliers in the group. CU cant believe there luck.

Comment

Your funny, easy slick your going to hurt yourself. By the way you are anonymous also.
                                Just so we are clear. I thought GPS parents who spoke negatively about kids who left team are horrible people. Guess I stand by that and you can look in my backyard all you want, even though the thought of that is a little creepy. Personally I like the GPS family's, however it seems obvious there is a few outliers in the group. CU cant believe there luck.
                                Who said anything negative about the kids that left? Slick. BTW, you're, are, families, can't, and their. I will let you figure out where you should have inserted them in your post.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X