Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jesus, this is the most arrogant post I've ever read on this forum.
    Your name doesn't happen to be Ignatius J Reilly does it?
    I take it you're not a fan of THUSC.
    This place is several dunces short of a confederacy....

Comment

Has any Oregon team ever gone to both US Club Nationals & USYS Nationals in the same year? That would be great.
      FCSC Salmon Creek '00's played in both national tourneys and the USYS National league all in one year

Comment

Let me remind you that GPS is not a club in Oregon.

GPS is a team in Oregon that plays for Hillsboro Soccer Club which is a glorified recreational club that is recognized by OYSA

Comment

Thanks but the nationals gps qualified for was US Club Nationals. Same one FCP ecnl and cu ecnl tried to qualify for in NWCL.

The one you are referring to GPS is also in the running for, after winning FWRL. Regionals should be fun. Hope they win. Would be fun to play for both (yes, only 2 nationals, 3 if you count ecnl).
          Actually, GPS qualified for the NPL Finals, which is for teams that won an NPL League. US Club Nationals are a whole different level above that.

Comment

FCSC Salmon Creek '00's played in both national tourneys and the USYS National league all in one year
            And got completely smoked in every one of them.

Comment

GPS is a team in Oregon that plays for Hillsboro Soccer Club which is a glorified recreational club that is recognized by OYSA
              I don't understand your fixation with names. The same dork says the same thing all the time. What is your point? They can't be good because they use HSC fields?

Comment

Even when all of the top talent in the Nation is playing in the GDA or ECNL at the same time.
                If they have all the talent, why are 03 FC and CU ranked so low? Coaching?

Comment

Actually, GPS qualified for the NPL Finals, which is for teams that won an NPL League. US Club Nationals are a whole different level above that.
                  Not so much, but keep passing out the Kool Aid for as long as you can.

Comment

That's amazing.Never understood why people bash on our (& SW Wash's) top teams. Nice to see any team of ours do well out of state. All this petty jealousy just brings down everyone. Not from gps but hope they keep up the good work.

Comment

In the end, like others have remarked...they are just events (NLP Finals & US Club Nationals) not recognized as any sort of National Championship by anyone with 2 oz of grey matter between their ears.

Comment

False. http://www.globalpremiersoccer.net

Comment

In the end, like others have remarked...they are just events (NLP Finals & US Club Nationals) not recognized as any sort of National Championship by anyone with 2 oz of grey matter between their ears.
                          Translation: It is not the team I coach or that my kid plays on, I must bash it. I call people names or accuse them of being stupid. I must continue to do so in order to stroke my own ego or keep getting paid. I do so on an anonymous board so that no one will know who I really am.

Comment

That's the equivalent of saying rouge valley Timbers is now much better because they aligned with the Portland Timbers.

You took a rec club and aligned them with an entity. Brought on a club hopping coach who has been a million other places and fizzled out there.

Comment

That's the equivalent of saying rouge valley Timbers is now much better because they aligned with the Portland Timbers.

You took a rec club and aligned them with an entity. Brought on a club hopping coach who has been a million other places and fizzled out there.
                              You just defined teams in PDX that wear an ECNL patch.

Comment

I think the FC Bayern training platform is the draw.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X