•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:robertdowneyjrface:

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      ADF just got off to a bad start. They will run the tables from here and finish in 1st place.
      This weekend: ADF 5 - FCP 2 and then ADF 4 - WST 1!
      There it is!!
      BOOM!!!!

That is very optimistic of you, but FCP has only allowed 3 goals through 3 games & Westside only 4 goals through 4 games. I don't think that their defenses are just going to break down all of the sudden.

Comment

That is very optimistic of you, but FCP has only allowed 3 goals through 3 games & Westside only 4 goals through 4 games. I don't think that their defenses are just going to break down all of the sudden.
        Weatside has allowed 7 goals thru 4 games. Settle down people....ADF is neither as good as they looked on Sunfay, and Crossfire not as bad as they looked on Sunday. A lot of parity in Premier Green. Just enjoy the show...

Comment

Weatside has allowed 7 goals thru 4 games. Settle down people....ADF is neither as good as they looked on Sunfay, and Crossfire not as bad as they looked on Sunday. A lot of parity in Premier Green. Just enjoy the show...
          Westside has scored seven goals and allowed six so far in fall league. (Game scores of 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, and 1-0).

Comment

Westside has scored seven goals and allowed six so far in fall league. (Game scores of 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, and 1-0).
            My mistake.
            So it looks like FCP is the defensive juggernaut?

Comment

My mistake.
              Maybe! A lot of soccer to be played yet.

Comment

My mistake.
                fc portland hasn't allowed very many goal because they have only played 3 games and havnt played any tough competition yet

Comment

fc portland hasn't allowed very many goal because they have only played 3 games and havnt played any tough competition yet
                  They tied Westside and Bend...looks like good competition from here...

Comment

They tied Westside and Bend...looks like good competition from here...
                    A lot of soccer left to be played... But, FC is a class team and will only get better.

Comment

Any thoughts about FC Portland/ADF and ADF/Westside this weekend? What about Crossfire?? Can they rebound against the undefeated Bend? I see FC Portland beating ADF. ADF beating Westside and Crossfire over Bend.

Comment

Any thoughts about FC Portland/ADF and ADF/Westside this weekend? What about Crossfire?? Can they rebound against the undefeated Bend? I see FC Portland beating ADF. ADF beating Westside and Crossfire over Bend.

Comment

Adf 2 - fcp 2

Comment

Adf 2 - fcp 2
                            Here comes ADF....slow cooking

Comment

Here comes ADF....slow cooking
                              The above was the final score. No official word on ETFC vs 4H, and Bend vs Crossfire starts in a few minutes as I write this.

Only four points separate the top and bottom of the table, though that may easily change if Crossfire wins this evening.

Comment

The above was the final score. No official word on ETFC vs 4H, and Bend vs Crossfire starts in a few minutes as I write this.

Only four points separate the top and bottom of the table, though that may easily change if Crossfire wins this evening.
                                Any word on Crossfire and Bend? Bend is undefeated and Crossfire has been. Waiting to see that Bend spanked them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X