Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will put you down as still terrified by Warren

Thanks.
    Clearly an obsessed poster is worried about Warren. He posts about her non-stop.

Comment

Clearly an obsessed poster is worried about Warren. He posts about her non-stop.
      Than I suppose there is clearly an poster or two on here obsessed about Trump, with that qualification..........

Comment

Than I suppose there is clearly an poster or two on here obsessed about Trump, with that qualification..........
        Trump has many more haters than Senator Warren. No one even cares about her, except Trump. Maybe he has a crush on her?

Comment

Trump has many more haters than Senator Warren. No one even cares about her, except Trump. Maybe he has a crush on her?
          Ok, so what is an acceptable level of haters that you think is OK, OhKeeperofAllThatHatred?

Comment

Hey Con. I’m sure you’ll be pleased to know that RCP now has Dems up by 7.6 points on the House generic ballot. It was 7.1, then 7.6, now 7.7. I think you could call that a trend.

15 days until you lose the House.

https://preview.ibb.co/cXNyvq/6166-A...-A6-D6-A76.png

Comment

*up by 7.7

Comment

Nope, I replied to someone's post, but not my own.

Very proud of how I go about my business, yes, very much so.

Are you proud to think it's OK to ask someone to send over their wives and daughters so you can have your way with them? Does it make you proud to know that you are telling us all it will be the best sex of these kid's lives?
                I’m very proud that I’ve moved into your head and now occupy it, causing you to utter such ^^^^ depravity

You missed have not been around a few days ago...unquoted an old post , yours no doubt you POS where my “old lady” was threatened .

Did you see it? I also mentioned that when given a chance the author cowered ....

Must have been you 😂 big silly feckless loser ....

So go give your daughter a pussy squeeze yourself . I don’t have time for your little tramp. You obsession with this , as well as me suggests you just want to watch and that you are a filthy daughter creeping pedophile just like your idol trump.

How did I do?

If it bothers you, let me know and I can show you some pictures of your prez and his daughter fhat will fire your imagination you pervert .

You are just teed you can’t elect gym Jordan to the Denny hastert chair

Invite me to you gym sometime big boy ....show us what a brave brave little man your are!

Comment

Little different.

Snowball chance in hell she will lose her re-election bid. You fear her in 2020. You know she’d crush him in a debate. She can’t be bullied by him. You need to dirty her up and pray.

We are obsessed onthe other hand with a weak candidate, lost popular vote by millions and general at -15 approval.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Really weird how Tee Hee & tha’ Gang seem so obsessed with my daughter’s pussy

I guess that’s the Dem talking points nowadays. Sex-sex-sex. Like talking to an 8th grade boy...

#PontificatingLiberals

Comment

Really weird how Tee Hee & tha’ Gang seem so obsessed with my daughter’s pussy

I guess that’s the Dem talking points nowadays. Sex-sex-sex. Like talking to an 8th grade boy...

#PontificatingLiberals
                      Hahahahaha ....you are obsesssd with your daughter pussy - you haven’t stopped bringing it up since it was joked about. Get the help you need ...

While you are here fart face , I should inform you that all of a sudden the politics again thread is searchable again, allowing me to find this from May 6, 2014.

you really are a loser and I will say you and you classes are useless. If any of small p's students read this blog disregard anything this over educated mental midget says as he hates you and your family going back generations. Doesn't matter when your family came here or what trials and tribulations they have gone through. You are the enemy to this moron and he would take the last dollar from you and give it away for "social justice" and not bat an eye lash. This man is dangerous and should be banned from any interactions in a class room setting.

Kitchen table indeed - probably make more than you as I got an education in a field that pay well. Keep teaching and drinking green tea surrounded by other mental midgets in the faculty lounge - loser!

I hope this thread dies a death slow and painful like its main contributor.

Post your inane response - I won't be reading it. Not sure why I do read your crap hated the likes of you as a student and hate you even more as a taxpayer.
                      See? I’m correct as ALWAYS

But I don’t wish for your death. I just hope some day I get to meet you 😊. I’ll enjoy seeing you wet your pants.

Look at the hate you spewed in that message ^^^^ years before Trump.

Your just a weak jealous hater . You hate my education, success and the fact that I’ve had a forum to speak to the young . You say it.

Such a cheap little hater . You will never prevail.

See you in two weeks

Comment

Hahahahaha ....you are obsesssd with your daughter pussy - you haven’t stopped bringing it up since it was joked about. Get the help you need ...

While you are here fart face , I should inform you that all of a sudden the politics again thread is searchable again, allowing me to find this from May 6, 2014.

But I don’t wish for your death. I just hope some day I get to meet you 😊. I’ll enjoy seeing you wet your pants.

Your just a weak jealous hater . You hate my education, success and the fact that I’ve had a forum to speak to the young . You say it.

See you in two weeks
                        You have been at this for over four years? Wow.

Comment

you really are a loser and I will say you and you classes are useless. If any of small p's students read this blog disregard anything this over educated mental midge

Kitchen table indeed - probably make more than you as I got an education in a field that pay well. Keep teaching and drinking green tea surrounded by other mental midgets in the faculty lounge - loser!

[b]I hope this thread dies a death slow and painful like its main contributor.[/b\

Post your inane response - I won't be reading it. Not sure why I do read your crap hated the likes of you as a student and hate you even more as a taxpayer.
                          There it is ^^^^. The little turd that chastises lib haters posted a magnificent howl of hatred at me .....speaks for itself but he comes right out spewing hate

This is who they are. I laugh at them and it makes them MADDER.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Every denial of this is obviously now a lie.

I so love p’owning you Cons. Just wish for more of a challenge sometimes

Comment

See you in two weeks
                            "Joked about it".

So, wait, jokes are OK now? I lost track of the hypocrisy that spews from the Left. Sometimes it's OK, sometimes it's not.

Here's a hint, Aarav...it's never OK.

#liberalhypocrisy

Comment

At what point is a throng of hundreds, thousands, of people waving flags of their home country and trying to cross over an international border by any means necessary considered an invasion?

Asking for a friend...

Comment

"If the Democrats are unable to win one house of Congress, at a time when they traditionally should pick up seats, it would underscore the emptiness and indeed potential bankruptcy of the Democratic Party." - Doug Schoen, Democrat pollster.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X