Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barca Pro vs. SUSA FC: Where will the first game be played?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    you would have to be smokin crack to drive to KP from anywhere in CT or NJ. That's over 2 hours each way easy. I mean I sorta get Tyler Adams driving 2 hours each way to play for a pro club (who definitely has some of the best youth training anywhere) but Barca? Haahaa.
    Red Bulls training better than FC Barcelona's training?? - You've burnt your bran out; Put the needle and the pipe down please. You are as high as the clouds.
    You just can't make this stuff up-

Comment

After grading and felt/underlayment- It takes app. 3-4 weeks to lay turf. That DEPENDS on variables including material availability, worker availability, weather, etc.
      Those pictures didn't show the stone being down yet so it might be 4-5 instead of 3-4. But yeah, they might have them down before snow hits. Which is I'm assuming the goal because you would have to potentially regrade if you leave it exposed all winter.

Comment

Soon very soon

Those pictures didn't show the stone being down yet so it might be 4-5 instead of 3-4. But yeah, they might have them down before snow hits. Which is I'm assuming the goal because you would have to potentially regrade if you leave it exposed all winter.
        There's still time to get the stone in in the next two weeks- I've seen these projects move fast once the grading is complete. Fingers crossed- Either way, It will be soon. :)

Comment

you would have to be smokin crack to drive to KP from anywhere in CT or NJ. That's over 2 hours each way easy. I mean I sorta get Tyler Adams driving 2 hours each way to play for a pro club (who definitely has some of the best youth training anywhere) but Barca? Haahaa.
          Yea crazy right? but there doing it.

Comment

Red Bulls training better than FC Barcelona's training?? - You've burnt your bran out; Put the needle and the pipe down please. You are as high as the clouds.
            You just can't make this stuff up-
            omg. now it's la masia west. who's smoking the pipe, bran?

Comment

Yea crazy right? but there doing it.
              and obviously choosing to not going to school and learning to spell. right?

Comment

and obviously choosing to not going to school and learning to spell. right?
                and clearly not choosing grammar either.

Comment

and clearly not choosing grammar either.

u guys freakin funny

Comment

Its not a secrete knowing that american soccer sucks...I watch the Red Bulls play all the time, i have also seen the Barca B team play as well....If it was worth their time to cross the pond and play the redbulls it would be a slaughter...the barca B team may even be arrested for rape when the game finished.

European training and methodology vastly superior to american....sorry its the truth.

Comment

Its not a secrete knowing that american soccer sucks...I watch the Red Bulls play all the time, i have also seen the Barca B team play as well....If it was worth their time to cross the pond and play the redbulls it would be a slaughter...the barca B team may even be arrested for rape when the game finished.

European training and methodology vastly superior to american....sorry its the truth.
                      no worries. what other secretions do you have?

Comment

I think there has to be adolescences working this thread now. I don’t mean that in a derogatory way, I actually think we have players posting now.

Comment

I think there has to be adolescences working this thread now. I don’t mean that in a derogatory way, I actually think we have players posting now.

"don't hate the player...hate the game" :)

Comment

Ha! BOTN has a thread dedicated to Barca impresario, Mr. Bart Nason.

Comment

Ha! BOTN has a thread dedicated to Barca impresario, Mr. Bart Nason.
                              Bart Nason has absolutely nothing to do with Barca.

Comment

Bart Nason has absolutely nothing to do with Barca.
                                Says who?

Does anyone know what country Bart’s son plays in now?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X