Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Season is not going great and the rumors are flying that some players are looking elsewhere already.
    06 girls going to join smithtown. deal already done.

Comment

Season is not going great and the rumors are flying that some players are looking elsewhere already.
      If they stuck it out after the coach didnt go to regionals, why would now become a problem?

Comment

KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

where do they currently play?

Comment

That will save the club for sure. :) KK 05 boys team is next to dissolve.
          KK 07 boys team will have 1 kid holding down the fort.

Comment

where do they currently play?
            EDP North

Comment

If they stuck it out after the coach didnt go to regionals, why would now become a problem?
              Because now they see the skill level just isn't up to par- Believe me, the rumors are more than just that.

07 team is also a lost cause.

Comment

06 girls going to join smithtown. deal already done.
                06 team is going nowehere. Fake News

Comment

06 team is going nowehere. Fake News
                  not according to the EM/Smithtown coach.

Comment

not according to the EM/Smithtown coach.
                    Nice try.

Comment

For those hanging on, go take a look at the EMSC ECNL G04 and SUSA G04 teams, they have basically all of the girls who once made up the #1 Ranked team in the nation; the 04 Atletico girls. Wonder what happened on that one? Let's hear the kool aid drinkers defend this one.

Comment

For those hanging on, go take a look at the EMSC ECNL G04 and SUSA G04 teams, they have basically all of the girls who once made up the #1 Ranked team in the nation; the 04 Atletico girls. Wonder what happened on that one? Let's hear the kool aid drinkers defend this one.
                        They have graduated from LIJSL. And most are fringe players.

Comment

They have graduated from LIJSL. And most are fringe players.
                          What? Are you drunk? The 04 Atletico girls are fringe players? Might be one of the dumbest statements I have seen on any of these sites. Obviously you are still at KK and think things will one day get back to those glory days. I doubt your kid would ever be as good as the "fringe" players.

Comment

Yes sweetheart. LB knew the game was changed and never informed the team. Sorry, never saw a team forfeit in a tournament like EDP before. You can be his #1 fan, it just shows how pathetic your judgement is.

And yes, this NEVER would have happened if DK was around.
                            It's happening!!! It's really happening!!! I'm so excited!! Patience pays off!! Atletico is back baby!!

Comment

It's happening!!! It's really happening!!! I'm so excited!! Patience pays off!! Atletico is back baby!!
                              I hate to burst your bubble, BUT....Atletico will NEVER be back!! Dan K could go back or Leo B could leave... it still doesn't change the fact that people won't be bringing their kids there. The game is over..

Comment

I hate to burst your bubble, BUT....Atletico will NEVER be back!! Dan K could go back or Leo B could leave... it still doesn't change the fact that people won't be bringing their kids there. The game is over..
                                You will see. Watch, it is starting to turn.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X