Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not total slander and lies. I’m fully aware of what my neighbor went through. I’m not doubting your experience wasn’t good, but she absolutely has her favorites and if your not amongst them, be prepared to jump through hoops, both financial and otherwise.
    My daughter actually took part in the Future 50 program and she loved it. DSB pours her heart into it and the exposure to active college players was invaluable.

There have only been less than a handful of girls that have left DSB’s team in the last two years. I know them all and their reasons were not the coaching, Future 50, or NTC. In fact two of the girls who left are still at NTC which proves your argument nonsense. The third that was at NTC decided to leave soccer this year.

We were lucky for the time that we had her and she is the biggest reason that my daughter considers USF an option for the future.

When you consider this has shown up on a thread about WFF GDA it really makes you wonder which parent over there is holding an old grudge.

Comment

My daughter actually took part in the Future 50 program and she loved it. DSB pours her heart into it and the exposure to active college players was invaluable.

There have only been less than a handful of girls that have left DSB’s team in the last two years. I know them all and their reasons were not the coaching, Future 50, or NTC. In fact two of the girls who left are still at NTC which proves your argument nonsense. The third that was at NTC decided to leave soccer this year.

We were lucky for the time that we had her and she is the biggest reason that my daughter considers USF an option for the future.

When you consider this has shown up on a thread about WFF GDA it really makes you wonder which parent over there is holding an old grudge.

seriously, whats the big deal about NTC?

Comment

Really? It was the annual directors meetings. You were informed about this in advance, besides, most of those girls could use the conditioning.

Btw- DSB is at TBU in name only.
        This whole thread turned into a DSB critique when someone complained about WFF not having any actual soccer training for a week. Can we get back to talking about how bad our GDA record is? Something needs to change here....

Comment

This whole thread turned into a DSB critique when someone complained about WFF not having any actual soccer training for a week. Can we get back to talking about how bad our GDA record is? Something needs to change here....
          Don't worry. More WFF GDA losses are on the way.

Comment

How many practices does she miss because of her other gig?
            Our WFF GDA coach has not been at training for 2 weeks.

DA stands for Doesn't Attend Coach

Comment

That's a lot of conditioning!

Comment

Are FL DA players allowed to play high school soccer and DA at the same time? Massachusetts and New Hampshire boards are posting that some players are doing both.

Comment

Are FL DA players allowed to play high school soccer and DA at the same time? Massachusetts and New Hampshire boards are posting that some players are doing both.
                  http://fcflames.com/girls-da-faq-s

Will I be Allowed to Play High School Sports While in the DA?
                  Based on Development Academy guidelines players will not be able to particpate in school sports. US Soccer is focused on the players, their development and health. Players suffer more injuries due to overuse and US Soccer wants to support players with proper periodization.

Comment

http://fcflames.com/girls-da-faq-s

Will I be Allowed to Play High School Sports While in the DA?
                    Based on Development Academy guidelines players will not be able to particpate in school sports. US Soccer is focused on the players, their development and health. Players suffer more injuries due to overuse and US Soccer wants to support players with proper periodization.
                    Wonder how the MA and NH kids are getting away with it.

Comment

Go ahead and explain why, you heartless SOB!!! They are still getting trained by other DA coaches so they’re not missing anything.

Comment

Go ahead and explain why, you heartless SOB!!! They are still getting trained by other DA coaches so they’re not missing anything.
                        Here's an explanation. DA= Doesn't Attend

Comment

They should prorate the fees and refund the money for all the days they don't attend. Should be close to half a season refunded.

Comment

They should prorate the fees and refund the money for all the days they don't attend. Should be close to half a season refunded.
                            Can't someone else put the little plastic cones down?

Comment

Shocked that the 05 parents are trying to run off yet another coach. Guess what parents, this isn’t 8v8 anymore and RH is never going to coach your daughters again. The quicker you figure this out and quit undermining what the new coaches are instructing, the better off your daughters will be.

Comment

Shocked that the 05 parents are trying to run off yet another coach. Guess what parents, this isn’t 8v8 anymore and RH is never going to coach your daughters again. The quicker you figure this out and quit undermining what the new coaches are instructing, the better off your daughters will be.
                                There's no instructions to undermine if the coach isn't attending. Shocked these coaches can sleep at night charging ridiculous fees and not even showimg up half the time.

How do you coaches sleep with yourself with consistent poor results?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X