X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunrise Stinger Bees gets DPL

Nothing to see here

This will be posted about WPU in another year.

Comment

Which league is better ENCL or DPL

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Nothing to see here
        Lito turn off computer and go run some bad training sessions for prime and heritage

Comment

Lito turn off computer and go run some bad training sessions for prime and heritage
          Keep talking Caue. Want to compare what you’ve done with your 2010’s with what I’ve done with my 2010’s? No comparison. Great job at Weston Cup! Lmao

Comment

Shame on both of you fu cking losers

Comment

Keep talking Caue. Want to compare what you’ve done with your 2010’s with what I’ve done with my 2010’s? No comparison. Great job at Weston Cup! Lmao
              Get a room

Comment

Shame on both of you fu cking losers
                Stop it Cory! You have your own issues to deal with.

Comment

You are a sad little man lito. You never played competitively like me in college or at academy and all you have in your life is to brag about 10 year old girls at Weston Cup. It’s really sad. In a year they will realize that your a bad person and you coaching is joke and start run away from you like your 2008s. I don’t value myself on how 10 year old girls play soccer. I try to teach them to actually play soccer the proper Brazil way which takes time but they will learn because they are good group of girls. You joystick your team and kick the ball all the time because you just want to win and post stupid Facebook posts about being champion and prove your worth to andres and alan

Comment

The internet sucks.

You guys should just meet up and either....fight, shake hands and move on, or.....just hate on each other from a far.

This modern day passing hate notes back and forth is so petty, weak, and embarrassing. Act like men, not the 10 year old girls you two coach.

Comment

Stinger Bees are a pathetic little club being run by the biggest douche bag in South Florida Gui Gui Ferreria.

Comment

Stinger Bees are a pathetic little club being run by the biggest douche bag in South Florida Gui Gui Ferreria.
                        this little pathetic club has got andres and lito so scared. took your fields, performed on field, got a league, didnt steal from parents, don’t cheat and lie to the city, charge less money

Comment

this little pathetic club has got andres and lito so scared. took your fields, performed on field, got a league, didnt steal from parents, don’t cheat and lie to the city, charge less money
                          Sunrise is Back!!

Sincerely,

Paul Gregory

Comment

Sunrise is Back!!

Sincerely,

Paul Gregory
                            Why would Paul Gregory care? He was fired from down there too!

Comment

DPL is bottom barrel. ECNL,ECNL Regional, GAL are all better...by a mile. I don’t understand how anyone could get excited about DPL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X