Weston’s Jerome Samuels going all in on Girls ECNL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alan here. Let me be clear. It’s 1 ECNL team per age group but 2 ECRL teams per age group.

Jerome has agreed to bring all of his U13 thru U18 girls from Weston FC / Florida United to merge with FC Prime. No name has been agreed yet. We’re still working out the details for the official announcement which should go out something next week. Combining player pools to form one is a great thing for South Florida. GAL is pretty much dead.

Next season each age group will look like this:

1) ECNL
    2) ECNL Comp ( only 04/03 age group)
    3) ECRL 1
    4) ECRL 2
    5) FCL1
    6) SfYSA ( a handful of age groups

Sincerely,

Alan Hough

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      another troll like the announcement party or does this have legs. Would be interesting and great for SF if true.

Could JS and AH and JH egos coexist?

zero truth to it. Allan and Jerome don't truly care about what's best for south Florida.

Comment

zero truth to it. Allan and Jerome don't truly care about what's best for south Florida.
        That’s not true Gui Gui

Comment

Alan here. Let me be clear. It’s 1 ECNL team per age group but 2 ECRL teams per age group.

Jerome has agreed to bring all of his U13 thru U18 girls from Weston FC / Florida United to merge with FC Prime. No name has been agreed yet. We’re still working out the details for the official announcement which should go out something next week. Combining player pools to form one is a great thing for South Florida. GAL is pretty much dead.

1) ECNL
          3) ECRL 1
          4) ECRL 2
          5) FCL1

Sincerely,

Alan Hough
          Why do I not believe this?

more talking soccer BS

Comment

Why do I not believe this?

more talking soccer BS
            You don't believe this because this is exactly what should happen, but this is south Florida, and the people involved are money hungry selfish bastards. why would they do this? to dominate? nahhhhh

these are horrible people

Comment

1) ECNL
              3) ECRL 1
              4) ECRL 2
              5) FCL1

Sincerely,

Alan Hough
              You messed up. 1) Anyone in the know understands that Composite is getting folded into RL. 2) That the 6 non-ecnl clubs are going to fcl1. 3) Any name this supposed venture has will absolutely include the name, Sunrise in it. That brand has value in, and most importantly, outside the State and with College coaches.

Comment

sunrise is no longer part of the brand. no one cares about sunrise, except for some old dude named bruce

Comment

We also know Prime is trying to sabotage our application process. So who looks like an A-hole here.
                  how do you know this picture man?

Comment

You messed up. 1) Anyone in the know understands that Composite is getting folded into RL. 2) That the 6 non-ecnl clubs are going to fcl1. 3) Any name this supposed venture has will absolutely include the name, Sunrise in it. That brand has value in, and most importantly, outside the State and with College coaches.
                    Sunrise name brand is dead. It’s now recognized as a recreational soccer club i.e. Sunrise Stinger Bees

All of the players who built the original Sunrise Sting brand either aged out or left with the Sunrise Prime ECNL franchise to form FC Prime

Comment

Sunrise name brand is dead. It’s now recognized as a recreational soccer club i.e. Sunrise Stinger Bees

All of the players who built the original Sunrise Sting brand either aged out or left with the Sunrise Prime ECNL franchise to form FC Prime
                      Fc prime went the way of sunrise sting in the merger, sunrise prime.

Sunrise Prime is the club. The boys might think they are fc prime for now but they're not getting ecnl under that name when the club that is already in ecnl is named sunrise prime.

Comment

Jerome's Florida United will be merging with Prime ECNL. The new club will have pretty much all the South Florida talent. In return, they'll be awarded 2 ECNL teams per age group, similar to Concord Fire. Kudos to Jerome, AH, and AC, as well as the ECNL leadership !
                        thank you AC

Comment

What’s the emergency Weston board meeting about tonight?

Comment

no such thing. troll. lies. fake news.

Comment

no such thing. troll. lies. fake news.
                              Prime + FU is fake news as well?

Comment

i would love to think so, but I doubt it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X