Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

President elect Biden to start to be impeached on January 21st

Just read that several law makers will start the impeachment process on Joe O'biden next week for foreign country interference due to Hunter Biden's dealings in China and Ukraine.
    This poor guy won't make it 3 months in office.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just read that several law makers will start the impeachment process on Joe O'biden next week for foreign country interference due to Hunter Biden's dealings in China and Ukraine.
    I’m afraid we’ll never have another President that isn’t impeached.

Comment

I’m afraid we’ll never have another President that isn’t impeached.
      Probably. Now it will be about who gets the most votes from their own party. That is one contest trump is winning!

Comment

Yep, another typical crackpot right winger determined to tear at the fabric of our democracy. Not much you can do though when you lose the presidency, House, and Senate!

Comment

Impeached based on what, his first-half an hour in office? You do know it's that crackpot QANON chick who is leading this movement right?

Comment

Impeached based on what, his first-half an hour in office? You do know it's that crackpot QANON chick who is leading this movement right?
            you would think that after getting the most votes in Presidential history-81 million- and 15 million more votes than Obama that we would give this guy a break but it looks like this will be the new norm for every single President. The only good thing about this impeachment process it will bring all of Hunter's criminal activities out into the open i guess.

Comment

You sound like every Trump supporter over the last 2 years.

Comment

There are never convictions in these impeachment trials. The way to remove presidents is to vote them out of office. Has worked well in our democracy so far..even after the attempted insurrection last week.

Comment

There are never convictions in these impeachment trials. The way to remove presidents is to vote them out of office. Has worked well in our democracy so far..even after the attempted insurrection last week.
                  I feel like I’m in a time machine reading pro-trumpers but it’s Biden lickspittles saying the exact same things.

Comment

Resist!

Comment

I feel like I’m in a time machine reading pro-trumpers but it’s Biden lickspittles saying the exact same things.
                      Lol. Vote him out in 4 years. Good luck. I hope they don't convict your guy so he can run and get crushed again in 4 years.

Suit yourselves but it might be a good idea to find better candidate next time.

Comment

Lol. Vote him out in 4 years. Good luck. I hope they don't convict your guy so he can run and get crushed again in 4 years.

Suit yourselves but it might be a good idea to find better candidate next time.
                        Verbatim

Comment

Verbatim
                          Run the sainted ronald reagan again. I mean if there are so many dead voters you might as well run a dead candidate for them to vote for. Maybe he could actually win unlike your most recent choice

Comment

Run the sainted ronald reagan again. I mean if there are so many dead voters you might as well run a dead candidate for them to vote for. Maybe he could actually win unlike your most recent choice
                            Hate to break it to you but I’m not a republican. I just think you’re funny.

Comment

Hate to break it to you but I’m not a republican. I just think you’re funny.
                              I'm a republican. Plenty can't wait to be rid of dt.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X