•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly!
    Odd’s are good I will never be able to take all the losses
    I would need to re-open to have revenue.
    It is doubtful I will ever reopen
    It may be time to move on
    12 years of my efforts down the drain
    I blame the government not the pandemic
    If I was allowed to stay open and try and make some income and I could not convince the public that it was safe to patronize my establishment then I would blame the pandemic and myself. However I was never even given the opportunity to try and safely operate. That is why I blame the government.
    I was denied the opportunity to safely operate my business.
    speak easy bro.

Worked in the 20s

Comment

There were countless cases of spread via bars. We feel for businesses like yours but it was deemed a public health issue.
      They shut down soccer too. Guess what...Uconn women played yesterday. No, they didnt win. but, no one died.......wow.

I have been working since CT allowed me too in May. Dont wear a mask in the office. guess what...I didnt get covid ad no one did at work from work. None of our employees were hospitalized nor died.

a lot of seniors did....sad....but they shut the country down for nothing....a lot of these people are never going to get back to where they were. Wealth gap increased and people like me prospered. Im not sorry that I prospered, but I am sorry the democrats screwed those less fortunate than me

Comment

Before you get another job, you should solicit governor ned's opinion as to whether it is a worthwhile job .... you decided on your own before and he shut it down. Make sure to get it in writing ... on second thought we have laws for that, that we are not observing, so don't bother.
        why should he get a job? Him and his employee will be collecting more than they were making under the great biden welfare give away bill

I would do something off the books and double down to make up for lost wealth. Maybe get a stable of bar maids to give messages or maybe run a web girl ring and require bitcoin payments

Comment

why should he get a job? Him and his employee will be collecting more than they were making under the great biden welfare give away bill

I would do something off the books and double down to make up for lost wealth. Maybe get a stable of bar maids to give messages or maybe run a web girl ring and require bitcoin payments
          Holy blatant conservative censorship by Amazon....love to hear the liberal response to these to titles being removed

https://nypost.com/2021/03/04/amazon...ent-continues/

Comment

Holy blatant conservative censorship by Amazon....love to hear the liberal response to these to titles being removed

https://nypost.com/2021/03/04/amazon...ent-continues/
            Some of the many examples of right-wing cancel culture:

Right-wing media try to portray this move as being driven primarily by the left, but just look at this (admittedly incomplete) list of conservative cancellation targets: ABC, ACORN, The Beatles, TV host Samantha Bee, Campbell’s Soup, The Chicks (then known as the Dixie Chicks), New York Times reporter Sopan Deb, France, Gillette razors, comedian Kathy Griffin, Guinness, director James Gunn, Hallmark, CNN commentator Marc Lamont Hill, The Hunt, tech reporter Sarah Jeong, then-NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick, Kellogg’s, Keurig, KitKat, Match.com, Mexico, The Muppets, The New York Times, Nike, Pepsi, Rachael Ray (and Dunkin Donuts), left-leaning college professors, a series of words that include “science-based” and “evidence-based,” progressive commentator Sam Seder, former Department of Agriculture employee Shirley Sherrod, Starbucks, Target, transgender people, Washington Post reporter Dave Weigel (on more than one occasion), and even the White House Easter Egg roll.

Comment

Some of the many examples of right-wing cancel culture:

Right-wing media try to portray this move as being driven primarily by the left, but just look at this (admittedly incomplete) list of conservative cancellation targets: ABC, ACORN, The Beatles, TV host Samantha Bee, Campbell’s Soup, The Chicks (then known as the Dixie Chicks), New York Times reporter Sopan Deb, France, Gillette razors, comedian Kathy Griffin, Guinness, director James Gunn, Hallmark, CNN commentator Marc Lamont Hill, The Hunt, tech reporter Sarah Jeong, then-NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick, Kellogg’s, Keurig, KitKat, Match.com, Mexico, The Muppets, The New York Times, Nike, Pepsi, Rachael Ray (and Dunkin Donuts), left-leaning college professors, a series of words that include “science-based” and “evidence-based,” progressive commentator Sam Seder, former Department of Agriculture employee Shirley Sherrod, Starbucks, Target, transgender people, Washington Post reporter Dave Weigel (on more than one occasion), and even the White House Easter Egg roll.

Get a life lol.

U should be so very happy, Lamont just signed the Crown Act. God help us.

Comment

Get a life lol.

U should be so very happy, Lamont just signed the Crown Act. God help us.
                yes finding a quote on the internet is so hard. Maybe you could do some research on why this is an issue - granted not a large one, but several states already have such laws on the books and more are passing them. It will end up in court at some point because often times kids at private and religious schools are the ones being targeted with these stupid rules.

"Is hair discrimination a new form of race discrimination?[1] Sadly, it is not new, and it is not novel. Minorities have suffered hair discrimination for years. A recent study[2] found that African American women face the highest instances of hair discrimination and are more likely to be sent home from the workplace because of their hair. The study also uncovered that 80 percent of African American women felt they needed to switch their hairstyle to align with more conservative standards in order to fit in at work.[3] Hair discrimination occurs not only in the workplace, but in schools as well" https://www.americanbar.org/groups/b...iscrimination/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...us/3850402002/

Comment

yes finding a quote on the internet is so hard. Maybe you could do some research on why this is an issue - granted not a large one, but several states already have such laws on the books and more are passing them. It will end up in court at some point because often times kids at private and religious schools are the ones being targeted with these stupid rules.

"Is hair discrimination a new form of race discrimination?[1] Sadly, it is not new, and it is not novel. Minorities have suffered hair discrimination for years. A recent study[2] found that African American women face the highest instances of hair discrimination and are more likely to be sent home from the workplace because of their hair. The study also uncovered that 80 percent of African American women felt they needed to switch their hairstyle to align with more conservative standards in order to fit in at work.[3] Hair discrimination occurs not only in the workplace, but in schools as well" https://www.americanbar.org/groups/b...iscrimination/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...us/3850402002/
                  So, this means I can grow my hair long like a hippy and not brush it or ever shave as a member of my fortune 50s senior management team and no one can say sh!t? My ancestors were hippies and cave people before that. Sweet. How about some common sense here for once?

Comment

So, this means I can grow my hair long like a hippy and not brush it or ever shave as a member of my fortune 50s senior management team and no one can say sh!t? My ancestors were hippies and cave people before that. Sweet. How about some common sense here for once?
                    I guess the Yankees will have to allow beards soon. Imagine that .... Owning a business and having government treat you like a child and tell you what you can or cannot do. Big f'n joke these politicians are. You don't like a companies policies or appearance stipulations then don't work for them. Very some. PS .... Why do libs have to have suck f'd up shaved heads and colorful hair and demand we like it? F$!* You libs ..... Suck it and die. No respect (in case you couldn't tell). GTFOH

Comment

I guess the Yankees will have to allow beards soon. Imagine that .... Owning a business and having government treat you like a child and tell you what you can or cannot do. Big f'n joke these politicians are. You don't like a companies policies or appearance stipulations then don't work for them. Very some. PS .... Why do libs have to have suck f'd up shaved heads and colorful hair and demand we like it? F$!* You libs ..... Suck it and die. No respect (in case you couldn't tell). GTFOH
                      Yup . 2 months in and people have had it with the Basement Dictator already.

Comment

Yup . 2 months in and people have had it with the Basement Dictator already.
                        And where is Biden? NOT ONE press conference. And its March. A new record. Just mumbling glimpses of his senility before the cameras are shut down.

Watch the Peter Sellers movie Being There from 1979. Chancey Gardiner. Senile gardner become President. Thats Ole Joe.

Comment

And where is Biden? NOT ONE press conference. And its March. A new record. Just mumbling glimpses of his senility before the cameras are shut down.

Watch the Peter Sellers movie Being There from 1979. Chancey Gardiner. Senile gardner become President. Thats Ole Joe.
                          Give up on this line of complaining con. No one cares except seemingly you all, who had no problem with the WH skipping events for weeks, months on end. Trump blathering on with the loud whir of a helicopter in the background on his way to FL isn't exactly a press briefing

But if you want to see his calendar it's always available. https://factba.se/biden/calendar

Trump's schedule, when they even made it available, was often quite vague "He will make many calls and have many meetings." Most days he didn't come down until late morning, took long lunches, went back upstairs before 6pm https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1782679.html

Comment

Give up on this line of complaining con. No one cares except seemingly you all, who had no problem with the WH skipping events for weeks, months on end. Trump blathering on with the loud whir of a helicopter in the background on his way to FL isn't exactly a press briefing

But if you want to see his calendar it's always available. https://factba.se/biden/calendar

Trump's schedule, when they even made it available, was often quite vague "He will make many calls and have many meetings." Most days he didn't come down until late morning, took long lunches, went back upstairs before 6pm https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1782679.html
                            Funny, Biden has made the logs of visitors public like he said. May e Gunter had him meeting some of his Ukrainian and Chinese friends..

Comment

When Joe was ask about the logs. He said they were delicious. He thought they were talking about the Stuckey’s Pecan Log he picked up on his Texas trip.

Comment

When Joe was ask about the logs. He said they were delicious. He thought they were talking about the Stuckey’s Pecan Log he picked up on his Texas trip.
                                Does joe have anymore work scheduled? Between the veneers, his hair transplant, the face lift, the Botox injections, and the missing pieces of his skull from his brain surgery, there isn’t much left that is natural above the shoulders. He never had much going on in the frontal and parietal lobes to begin with, and it is a fact they removed some ot, so that’s why he doesn’t make sense most of the time and mixes up random phrases.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X