X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EMSC Gary Sullivan Spring Break Training 2021

EMSC Youth Academy Technical Director, Gary Sullivan presents this Spring Break's most intense one week training session.

Gary Sullivan, EMSC Youth Academy Technical Director & former MLS player will be leading all the sessions at The East Meadow SC Field of Dreams.

Training Includes:
    * Individual Ball Mastery
    * Dynamic 1v1 Attacking
    * Variety of Finishing Techniques
    * Small Sided Games
    * 45 Players Max Per Session

March 29th - April 1st (4/2 rain date).

Training Cost:
    $160.00

Calendary Year Training Schedule:
    2013/2012: 9am - 11am
    2011/2010: 11am - 1pm
    2009/2008/2007: 1pm - 3pm

Please be sure to register early as space is limited.
    https://www.gotsport.com/asp/applica...rogramID=94029

NEWS FLASH!!!
    This is NOT a camp! These sessions are designed to take each player out of their comfort zone and teach them the skills required to meet the demands of the next level of play. These sessions will enhance each player's confidence and prepare them to shine in the upcoming season.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

EMSC Youth Academy Technical Director, Gary Sullivan presents this Spring Break's most intense one week training session.

Gary Sullivan, EMSC Youth Academy Technical Director & former MLS player will be leading all the sessions at The East Meadow SC Field of Dreams.

Training Includes:
    * Dynamic 1v1 Attacking
    * Small Sided Games

Training Cost:
    $160.00

NEWS FLASH!!!
    This is NOT a camp! These sessions are designed to take each player out of their comfort zone and teach them the skills required to meet the demands of the next level of play. These sessions will enhance each player's confidence and prepare them to shine in the upcoming season.
    Peddling the camp here now? (And yeah, let's face it. Its a camp). Registrations must be slow.

Comment

I would stay away from this guy's camp! Not only are his sessions designed for the show but they are also low-level. Grown Man training little girls also freaks me out.

Comment

I would stay away from this guy's camp! Not only are his sessions designed for the show but they are also low-level. Grown Man training little girls also freaks me out.
        stop beaing a jerk...for $160 for 4 days, why not?
        round up a few friends and go together.

Comment

Bahahaha. You're an idiot! Gary is one of the 2 best trainers on the Island. Must have cut your kid or she couldn't keep up at one of his highly skilled training session. What a loser you are.

Comment

Bahahaha. You're an idiot! Gary is one of the 2 best trainers on the Island. Must have cut your kid or she couldn't keep up at one of his highly skilled training session. What a loser you are.
            Gary is a fine trainer, but top 2? Show me your list if you cant put him so high. My kid has trained with Gary, he's very good. Top 2, nah....

Comment

A "top 2" trainer in the cesspool of LI soccer isn't exactly the Bentley of trainers.

Comment

A "top 2" trainer in the cesspool of LI soccer isn't exactly the Bentley of trainers.
                yes but idiots pay bentley prices.

who is this guy? is he going one on one with your superstar or are the other trainers directy instructing your franchise player.

Comment

yes but idiots pay bentley prices.

who is this guy? is he going one on one with your superstar or are the other trainers directy instructing your franchise player.
                  side argument...have you ever ride in a bentley? its not like riding in a chevy i will tell you.

Comment

side argument...have you ever ride in a bentley? its not like riding in a chevy i will tell you.
                    but is it really worth it
                    and its for wealthy people who are show offs.

My friend just purchased one. Hes the type of guy who theres never enough and everything he does is to show off. A very insecure guy although very successful.

Comment

but is it really worth it
                      and its for wealthy people who are show offs.

My friend just purchased one. Hes the type of guy who theres never enough and everything he does is to show off. A very insecure guy although very successful.
                      You sound like a great friend

Comment

You sound like a great friend
                        I am.. have always been. Just stating a fact. Some people have a need to say look art me. Others quietly go about their business. A friend is recognizing who someone is and still being there. The guy is a good guy.

Comment

Training Includes:
                          * Dynamic 1v1 Attacking
                          * Small Sided Games

Training Cost:
                          $160.00

NEWS FLASH!!!

Here is the problem Gary. You share information with Susa coaches about what kids come to your "camps/session/what ever you want to call them". Your sessions are decent, nothing great but you sharing information that will only hurt the families that pay into this is a non-starter. You know good and well that SUSA doesn't allow their players to train elsewhere.

Burnt once and never again. Susa parents if you sign your kid up make sure you ask him to keep it private.

Comment

Here is the problem Gary. You share information with Susa coaches about what kids come to your "camps/session/what ever you want to call them". Your sessions are decent, nothing great but you sharing information that will only hurt the families that pay into this is a non-starter. You know good and well that SUSA doesn't allow their players to train elsewhere.

Burnt once and never again. Susa parents if you sign your kid up make sure you ask him to keep it private.
                            Didn't they partner with the almighty/now defunct and worthless long island premiere ? Smart move

Comment

Didn't they partner with the almighty/now defunct and worthless long island premiere ? Smart move

What does that have to do with the poster's comment about Mr. Sullivan?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X