Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we won’t let our sons play football due to concussions...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny you say that. I personally was never great on long, high balls in the air. My CB who played next to me for, literally, decades rarely lost one. He attributed it to being a centerfielder growing up playing baseball. I was a shortstop in that time.

Interesting....
    It's funny how everyone that makes money from sports wants specialization and regional travel by U6, but so many great players learn tricks from other sports that they take with them everywhere ..... Multisport athletes are still the way to go as long as possible and every sport should do what they can to accommodate this through at least U14.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It's funny how everyone that makes money from sports wants specialization and regional travel by U6, but so many great players learn tricks from other sports that they take with them everywhere ..... Multisport athletes are still the way to go as long as possible and every sport should do what they can to accommodate this through at least U14.
      Totally agree but the youth sports industrial complex doesn't want kids doing other sports - each sport is out to maximize profit and market share

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X