Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any soccer club that is not just for money?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any soccer club that is not just for money?

Do you know one?

Cutler Ridge is the only.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Do you know one?
      I do, but you'll need to pay me for the info. I take paypal and zelle. Let me know.

Comment

They're all businesses, first and foremost. Some are just run by greedy bastards and/or people who have no clue how to run a business (like, hum, maybe stronger customer satisfaction might help you retain customers? just a thought). The good thing is there's a club and team for everyone. Find the best fit for your kid - just keep in mind that the good fit might not be a team that wins all the trophies or travels all over god's creation.

Comment

Do you know one?
          West Florida Flames. They do it for love of the game and true passion.

Comment

Donald Trump

Shulz Academy, Margate United FC, Lauderhill Lions, Pompano Beach, etc. Just gotta go down and check the small clubs out

Comment

Florida vikings donut for the love and the trophies

Comment

There is a league that is free but it only trains players. And I would guess that almost all of the world's players went there at some point.

It called the 'Relative' Academy. The coaches are the fathers, mothers, uncles etc. of the players. They don't always start out with much coaching and training experience but their love for the player drives them to find time to study the game and practice what they learn with the player so the player has a foundation of work ethic and desire to learn that only grows no matter what team he or she is on and who is coaching them.

Comment

Do you know one?
                  Do you work for free? Idiot.

Comment

The majority of youth clubs make very little money.

Comment

The majority of youth clubs make very little money.
                      Must be why there's so many of them - they're all going broke. Sure.

Comment

GPS is the ultimate in making money !

Comment

Miami Premier Soccer

Comment

Do you know one?
                            I know a lot.

Even non-profit and not-for-profit organizations have to meet expenses. Field access and maintenance, utilities, salaries, referee fees, association and league fees, insurance, etc. Parents always have the impression these are greedy money-hungry clubs because of the registration costs not mindful that registration costs don't cover all expenses which is why sponsorships are important and clubs engage in fundraising initiatives.

People may sneer at this, but it's absolutely true. Youth soccer clubs are not making money hand over fist. The non-profits have to file IRS form 990 that is available to the public. See for yourself if you don't believe me.

Comment

Making very little money is not the same thing as going broke. Most clubs don't have a huge reserve in case of a catastrophe. One serious lawsuit could easily bankrupt most of the clubs in this state.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X