Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster weekend for Weston GDA

All eyes of Florida will be on the results from this weekends games as Weston travels to North Carolina. Has anything changed will be the question. The DA has consolidated clubs to put together a more competitive S Florida club and inserted a coach that was hand picked by the DA. Very early litmus test for a club under the microscope.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All eyes of Florida will be on the results from this weekends games as Weston travels to North Carolina. Has anything changed will be the question. The DA has consolidated clubs to put together a more competitive S Florida club and inserted a coach that was hand picked by the DA. Very early litmus test for a club under the microscope.
    It’s not how you start, but how you finish.

Lots of new players in every age group. Talented, yes, but the teams have a long way to go to be great teams. More important to see how the teams come together, develop, and how they are playing in March and April.

Comment

Or...everyone will enjoy a nice weekend in Florida after a stressful week of hurricane response. Last thing on anyone's mind is the result of girls soccer.

Comment

Weston GDA will lose every game they play this weekend.

Comment

Or...everyone will enjoy a nice weekend in Florida after a stressful week of hurricane response. Last thing on anyone's mind is the result of girls soccer.
          FALSE. Nice try but false.

Comment

It’s not how you start, but how you finish.

Lots of new players in every age group. Talented, yes, but the teams have a long way to go to be great teams. More important to see how the teams come together, develop, and how they are playing in March and April.
            Please stop being rational.

Doesn’t it make WAY more sense to make the opening weekend of games for new teams against traditionally strong clubs a referendum on Weston’s GDA as a success or failure?

I mean the new rosters have been together...what, almost a month? How much time do they need?

Comment

Hearing the 2005 team parents are not getting along. True?

Comment

Would be surprised if they did get along. That is quite the group.

Comment

All of who's eyes?

Got about 120,000 other things I would be paying attention to more so than this. My own kid's games barely crack my top 10... but thats because I just love and support him. I don't feel the need to grind him until he hates both me and the game.

ya know

Comment

They hate each other.

Comment

No drama at Weston

Comment

1-3 -1 this weekend prediction

Comment

1-3 -1 this weekend prediction
                          I say 2-2-1. The 2005 team wins easily. Whoever says the parents are fighting is a troll.

Comment

I say 2-2-1. The 2005 team wins easily. Whoever says the parents are fighting is a troll.
                            That would be a great result if it happens.

Comment

Total weekend 4-4-2

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X