Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    the proof is in the pudding - these teams all flame out in the state tourney (LL). SCC really needs to figure out what's going on here, it's been years and years of the same old BS.
    The regrouping of teams is hogwash. Natural and longtime rivals don't play as much as they use to. The SCC is on a downward spiral with coaches that don't coach. In town we have such a coach and his training is embarrassing. He doesn't have a clue

SCC is a deadend

Comment

The regrouping of teams is hogwash. Natural and longtime rivals don't play as much as they use to. The SCC is on a downward spiral with coaches that don't coach. In town we have such a coach and his training is embarrassing. He doesn't have a clue

SCC is a deadend
      and if a SCC team ever does go deep in the LL's, I guarantee it'll be a one-year fluke.

Comment

SCC is a deadend
        Why the hate on the SCC? Decent conference for most other sports especially football and LAX. Never been good at girl's soccer though.

LL schools are largely borderline L. Amity and Cheshire have both been L in the recent past.

If you remove Glastonbury from the CCC, I think the SCC is comparable Shelton, Mercy, Amity, Cheshire and Hand would struggle in the FCIAC but would all be upper third in the CCC.

You play the schedule they given you.

Comment

Why the hate on the SCC? Decent conference for most other sports especially football and LAX. Never been good at girl's soccer though.

LL schools are largely borderline L. Amity and Cheshire have both been L in the recent past.

If you remove Glastonbury from the CCC, I think the SCC is comparable Shelton, Mercy, Amity, Cheshire and Hand would struggle in the FCIAC but would all be upper third in the CCC.

You play the schedule they given you.
          not good in boys soccer either.

Comment

Hand has given up almost as many goals in the first two games as they did all of last year. Rumor has it a senior forward, an all-conference center D among others aren’t playing because the coach is a such a DB. When will Mad parents realize that the son is not in the same universe as the old man and is probably the worst coach in the SCC? Smh
            Coach is limited. The dbag parent that yells from the stands is a moron. Hey hand dad you don't get it and your kid hates you. What a moron

Comment

Shelton beat Mercy 3-0
              Guilford beat Hand 3-0
              Mercy beat Guilford 1-0
              Hand beat Amity 1-0
              Mercy beat Amity 1-0
              Cheshire beat Hand 2-1
              Cheshire vs Guilford this Friday

Comment

Coach is limited. The dbag parent that yells from the stands is a moron. Hey hand dad you don't get it and your kid hates you. What a moron
                And your kid wishes she could get off the bench?

Comment

And your kid wishes she could get off the bench?
                  My kid isn't there yet, but everyone in town knows what a pretender this Dad is. Big fat loudmouth with zero soccer IQ. Just a lot of yelling, full of bluster and acts like a big idiot at games. Yeah, I have to sit with my kid and listen. Pretty pathetic stuff. Big fat zero.

Comment

My kid isn't there yet, but everyone in town knows what a pretender this Dad is. Big fat loudmouth with zero soccer IQ. Just a lot of yelling, full of bluster and acts like a big idiot at games. Yeah, I have to sit with my kid and listen. Pretty pathetic stuff. Big fat zero.
                    I love statements like this..."everyone in town"...usually means "everyone in my house who hears me complaining about it". Most people in town don't care about this or even know a girls soccer game is taking place.

Comment

2019 SCC prediction and chat thread

From another town that played Hand. Some of our parents were talking about what a jerk the yeller is. At a previous game he tried to get in a fight with a parent. there is no reason to yell and or fight at any youth soccer game.
                      If a parent cannot help themselves from yelling they should just watch from a distance. Go sit by yourself and try to contain yourself. Believe me, no on from either team wants to hear your yelling.

Comment

From another town that played Hand. Some of our parents were talking about what a jerk the yeller is. At a previous game he tried to get in a fight with a parent. there is no reason to yell and or fight at any youth soccer game.
                        If a parent cannot help themselves from yelling they should just watch from a distance. Go sit by yourself and try to contain yourself. Believe me, no on from either team wants to hear your yelling.
                        Yeah, we played Hand as well. It’s actually two dad’s. They usually scream and yell together. If I knew these guys well enough I would tell them to be quiet and stop acting like lunk heads. We don’t want to listen to it, I am sure the Madison families are embarrassed and I am 100% positive the girls are embarrassed. Can someone get this message to these two clowns? For their sake and for the sake of their relationship with their own children. Sit down and shut the —— up!

Comment

Yeah, we played Hand as well. It’s actually two dad’s. They usually scream and yell together. If I knew these guys well enough I would tell them to be quiet and stop acting like lunk heads. We don’t want to listen to it, I am sure the Madison families are embarrassed and I am 100% positive the girls are embarrassed. Can someone get this message to these two clowns? For their sake and for the sake of their relationship with their own children. Sit down and shut the —— up!
                          Seems about right coming from a Guilford parent. Was anyone there to listen to the Guilford parents whining all night in the stands last night at the boys game? Had to move out of the stands to so I didn't have to listen to them anymore...

Comment

Seems about right coming from a Guilford parent. Was anyone there to listen to the Guilford parents whining all night in the stands last night at the boys game? Had to move out of the stands to so I didn't have to listen to them anymore...
                            Nope. The d1p is a girls dad... colecovision joysticker. Oddly knows jacksquat about the game. Just a turd in sambas

Comment

2019 SCC prediction and chat thread

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2564881]Amity
                              Mercy
                              Shelton
                              Guilford

Top four in SCC this year

Season half over
                              Amity and Shelton not doing so well in predicted top 4
                              Cheshire with an easy schedule is near the top
                              Sheehan? top 4. who would of predicted that

Guilford .889 8 1 0 24 114
                              Cheshire .889 8 1 0 24 74
                              Mercy .833 7 1 1 22 96.5
                              Sheehan .722 6 2 1 19 72
                              Foran .722 6 2 1 19 61
                              Shelton .688 5 2 1 16 86
                              Amity .625 4 2 2 14 54

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2582372]
                                Amity
                                Mercy
                                Shelton
                                Guilford

Top four in SCC this year

Season half over
                                Amity and Shelton not doing so well in predicted top 4
                                Cheshire with an easy schedule is near the top
                                Sheehan? top 4. who would of predicted that

Guilford .889 8 1 0 24 114
                                Cheshire .889 8 1 0 24 74
                                Mercy .833 7 1 1 22 96.5
                                Sheehan .722 6 2 1 19 72
                                Foran .722 6 2 1 19 61
                                Shelton .688 5 2 1 16 86
                                Amity .625 4 2 2 14 54
                                I'm a cheshire dad and even I say that's a marshmallow soft schedule. They'll really have to watch their step in the tournament or it'll be a 1st round bounce out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X