Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North East Girls Development League (NEGDL)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone is such a hater all the time, this chat looks to have began by good nature, and the haters came in slamming the league, slamming the GDA, slamming the travel.

At the conclusion of the fall season, and as a parent of a girl in the league, everyone and I mean everyone, and I made an effort, person I spoke to at each game at home or away, was happy with the league, not bothered by the travel, and believe it to have been a success.

It is what it is.... .a success thus far.

AND THAT folks, is the bottom line.

You have so much to learn grasshopper

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      which teams, outside of nefc, was better than the teams you would have played in npl a & b?
      sss, nysc, sta

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        sss, nysc, sta
        NPL has Select, Aztec, Spirit of Liverpool, GPS Red & CFC North.

Comment

So now that this league is a few years in, what are people's thoughts on this league? Still a waste of time/travel at the age?

Comment

Who is left in this league ?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
              Who is left in this league ?
              New tool called google on this thing called the internet ... check it out at the library. CM having a great year with U12s there!

Comment

So now that this league is a few years in, what are people's thoughts on this league? Still a waste of time/travel at the age?
                This league folded into the GA offering.

Comment

Not a waste at all. Only 1 overnight stay per season. When you travel, you play a game on Sat and a game on Sun. Good competition. Not ECNL but way better than local leagues or tourneys.

Best part is not having to travel to Empire United (yet).

Comment

League looks dead to me....https://system.gotsport.com/org_even...es?group=75200

No scores.

Comment

There are a few scores reported but many of the games were postponed. I noticed that STA Girls 2010 beat Oakwood 7-1. I know that these teams are pre-GDA and the talent can vary widely, but an Oakwood team losing 7-1 in any league seems wrong. Is STA considered to be a power club like PDA?

Comment

There are a few scores reported but many of the games were postponed. I noticed that STA Girls 2010 beat Oakwood 7-1. I know that these teams are pre-GDA and the talent can vary widely, but an Oakwood team losing 7-1 in any league seems wrong. Is STA considered to be a power club like PDA?
                        Don't read too much into any one game/score. Could it be STA is better? Or that OW is bad? Or is it just those two teams. OW U13 have lost several games by big margins but some of their other teams do decently well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X