Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So COE sent kids to an overrated overseas tourney making their parents pony up thousands of dollars. What does gothia cup get you again? Besides broke?
    Very few are selected and go. Majority just enjoy some quality extra training

Comment

Very few are selected and go. Majority just enjoy some quality extra training
      Coe is a much different program than brazil ct. Just saying. The level of training is night and day

Comment

Has anyone done their overnight soccer camp? I think it is in PA. How does it compare with some of the other top overnight camps like RDS or Wesleyan?

Comment

Has anyone done their overnight soccer camp? I think it is in PA. How does it compare with some of the other top overnight camps like RDS or Wesleyan?
          Red Bulls RDS camp is a very good one. Another one of mine only did the weekly COE so I can't say, but the training was very good as well.

Comment

Red Bulls RDS camp is a very good one. Another one of mine only did the weekly COE so I can't say, but the training was very good as well.
            Thanks for the info

Comment

"night and day" lolol

Coe is a much different program than brazil ct. Just saying. The level of training is night and day
              coe - lots of english accents... 1 world cup - train all u want their way, enjoy lol

brazil ct - brazilians... 5 world cups, just won copa america, all the names of all the best players who the public actually comes to see (along with the argentines)

your perspective is hilarious, its about quality not quantity

"just saying" keep thinking you know anything about this sport

Comment

coe - lots of english accents... 1 world cup - train all u want their way, enjoy lol

brazil ct - brazilians... 5 world cups, just won copa america, all the names of all the best players who the public actually comes to see (along with the argentines)

Pathetic that you're generalizing coaching ability based on nationality. It's all individual, case by case, based on that person's experience, training and skills. In general COE coaching is much better than Brazil, it runs all year in different formats and locations. We've done both.

Comment

shut your mouth

Pathetic that you're generalizing coaching ability based on nationality. It's all individual, case by case, based on that person's experience, training and skills. In general COE coaching is much better than Brazil, it runs all year in different formats and locations. We've done both.
                  like i said: "keep thinking you know anything about this sport"

Comment

like i said: "keep thinking you know anything about this sport"
                    Your qualifications are what? Your experiences with either organization are what? We'll wait.

Why do you care where other people spend their money? Over time consumers ultimately decide what is worth it and what isn't. Brazil is still going strong. So is COE.

Comment

My son did the PA camp last summer and loved it. Quality training and fun. He's also done the seasonal stuff, and I have been less impressed with that. Lots of schedule and place changes. Sometimes they start very late (though when we signed up they were earlier).

The training is good, but they are disorganized. Very expensive. The camp is worth it, the seasonal stuff is not (in my opinion).

Comment

bye fool

Your qualifications are what? Your experiences with either organization are what? We'll wait.

Why do you care where other people spend their money? Over time consumers ultimately decide what is worth it and what isn't. Brazil is still going strong. So is COE.
                        i dont have to answer any of your questions, even the ones where u are making up things i said: "Why do you care where other people spend their money?". i was very clear. i was just responding to the "night and day" comparison, insulting, but, again, what do u know?

Comment

My son did the PA camp last summer and loved it. Quality training and fun. He's also done the seasonal stuff, and I have been less impressed with that. Lots of schedule and place changes. Sometimes they start very late (though when we signed up they were earlier).

The training is good, but they are disorganized. Very expensive. The camp is worth it, the seasonal stuff is not (in my opinion).
                          Thanks

Comment

you are comparing everson to curtis? you my friend are a zero

Comment

its true, the zero is you

you are comparing everson to curtis? you my friend are a zero
                              not same person but, sorry "buddy", the zero is you. everson would destroy whoever curtis is. have u ever seen everson play? (coaching too) but by all means, yes stay at nce, def where u belong lol

Comment

You two morons are funny....or gay. I can't tell.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X