Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Forget that. She signed a deal with Nike this year and hired an agent. No NC for her.
    https://www.dailytarheel.com/article...ultrie-feature

Comment

If you are being honest then mention all the times she lost the ball and all the bad shots she took. Taking shots from 30 yards while having teammates in 18 yard box o
      Wide open. How many turnovers did she have ? 25 - 30 ?
      You might not have a dog but definitely you don't know how the game should be played.
      I watching some of my xplayers.
      Teaching my players the proper way to play and that was not .
      The key to losing the ball is first you have to have the ball, and she has it a lot
      You sound like you are a student of the game so I ask you
      Would you rather have her on your youth team or not - remember we are being honest here

Comment

That’s a crazy story but good for her and hope it all works out
        Not playing in HS should avoid some of the beating and look at all the club money she’s saving

Comment

The offer was made by UNC to the kid. Yes, the father is a piece of work.
          I’ll go out in a limb and say that Dorrance is a better evaluator of talent than Villanova coach. Again, stoping setting up MF for failure before she’s even suited up for a college game. She’ll be lucky to play as a freshmen and look no further than her teammate of last year for tooting that horn.

Comment

Read some articles and look at some of the quotes from OM's father. Yeah that seems normal.
            The personal training and home schooling deal at 7 was a bit weird but it seems to have worked out so more power to them

Comment

The key to losing the ball is first you have to have the ball, and she has it a lot
              Would you rather have her on your youth team or not - remember we are being honest here
              I would, but first you gotta coach the JN out of her. As good as her numbers are, they could be way better if she played a team game. She would be set up for a ton of easy goals with her speed.

Comment

Will end up burnt out due to father getting in the way living though her. Will burn bridges already doing it. Not old enough to get it herself yet. Dad is making decisions. When 18 and if not on the US team will look back and say why can i not go to UNC. Oh yeah you got paid. Oops. They will then fight that as we are already seeing. AKA the Freddie Adu burn out workout.

Comment

I’ll go out in a limb and say that Dorrance is a better evaluator of talent than Villanova coach. Again, stoping setting up MF for failure before she’s even suited up for a college game. She’ll be lucky to play as a freshmen and look no further than her teammate of last year for tooting that horn.
                  Nobody compared either kid or either coach except you
                  The convo was about early recruiting and the NC commit signing with NIKE

Comment

I would try to make her a more complete player = very selfish and one dimensional. Has absolutely no vision of the field =her eyes are only set on goal.
                    She is a great athlete not a very good student of the game. Many Bad habits would have to be changed.
                    Being honest.I guess she will learn that on the next level.

Comment

Okay. Let's get things back to talking about teams, rather than commenting on specific players.

Staples v Ridgefield is tomorrow.
                      Ridgefield has beaten Staples twice now in the LL final - this should be an early test to see how things stand.
                      Could this be the year Staples wins that coveted LL title?.....it sure has been a long time.

Comment

I would try to make her a more complete player = very selfish and one dimensional. Has absolutely no vision of the field =her eyes are only set on goal.
                        She is a great athlete not a very good student of the game. Many Bad habits would have to be changed.
                        Being honest.I guess she will learn that on the next level.
                        You must produce amazing soccer players they are lucky to have you as a coach and mentor
                        What club do you coach for? I’m sure people would switch

Comment

Okay. Let's get things back to talking about teams, rather than commenting on specific players.

Staples v Ridgefield is tomorrow.
                          Ridgefield has beaten Staples twice now in the LL final - this should be an early test to see how things stand.
                          Could this be the year Staples wins that coveted LL title?.....it sure has been a long time.
                          I think staples beats them- RHS is learning to play without CM in big games
                          But they will be ready come FCIAC s and states
                          May catch that game- should be fun

Comment

You must produce amazing soccer players they are lucky to have you as a coach and mentor
                            What club do you coach for? I’m sure people would switch
                            Definitely not Yankee

Comment

I think staples beats them- RHS is learning to play without CM in big games
                              But they will be ready come FCIAC s and states
                              May catch that game- should be fun
                              That Ridgefield - NC tie is looking worse and worse for Ridgefield.

Comment

Definitely not Yankee
                                Of course CUFC with DC the professional coach

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X