Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fact is you know nothing about what your talking about. CD is Northeastern's leading scorer and ST had a tremendous 4 year career at Uconn. but according to you I guess both were unprepared. Your right they werent as prepared as JM from QU who was prepared by DC ,CUFC and ECNL which led to zero minutes junior and senior year.Boy if the YU kids only had that CFC training and those ECNL games they could have been super stars, Maybe they could get some of the CFC summer training woops they dont provide any once their players graduate
    Cd never won anything in hs. She is just a fast kid. ST.....great hs player, but underperformed in college at UConn based on her hs alcolades that jack showered in her.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that I am not JN and you called me JN, so yea, you have no idea who is who on an anonymous forum
      the only way I know im me? that's a pretty crazy sentence, even for you
      no to the last question- but are you the ******* that keeps on trashing a 19 year old girl?
      What the fu@k are trying to say? You sound like a teenage girl

Comment

Not the poster but she played nearly every minute of every game. You don't keep giving playing time like that unless the player is doing something for you.
        Did JN ever get benched? Just saying

Cfc coaches spent first 4 weeks of ecnl season erasing everything jack beat into Jenna for three months

Comment

Cd never won anything in hs. She is just a fast kid. ST.....great hs player, but underperformed in college at UConn based on her hs alcolades that jack showered in her.
          “CD is just a fast kid” - that is such a stereotypical comment.

CD is a great playmaker and a great scorer. But she is also fast, which is a great attribute to play soccer.

Comment

got this link through the CFC social media hype machine

https://www.nesoccerjournal.com/choa...xRVdZO0Ycz00yc

Comment

got this link through the CFC social media hype machine

https://www.nesoccerjournal.com/choa...xRVdZO0Ycz00yc
              And....you expect people to pay up to read an article

Comment

so are we now going to say its NOT a strikers job to score goals? Maybe its a reflection on the alternatives. Thats why i say the level is nowhere near the highest. At the highest level, that is not good enough
                not at all but in some systems the striker plays with their back to the goal and lays off which gives others plenty of opportunities to shoot
                if those shots go in the striker becomes more of a midfield type player rather than a pure scorer
                iDK if that's BU style or not

Comment

not at all but in some systems the striker plays with their back to the goal and lays off which gives others plenty of opportunities to shoot
                  if those shots go in the striker becomes more of a midfield type player rather than a pure scorer
                  iDK if that's BU style or not
                  Oh no, now we are getting into what a possession forward is. 90% of TS posters are not going to understand.

Comment

What the fu@k are trying to say? You sound like a teenage girl
                    the op answered all of your questions and asked one of you. Your response proves that you are wrong and the OP is not JN
                    hope that helps

Comment

Cfc coaches spent first 4 weeks of ecnl season erasing everything jack beat into Jenna for three months
                      LOL, this one takes the cake. The kid had talent and the physical abilities to do something with it. She was lucky that JN and the clowns at CFC didn't ruin her. My experience has been maybe 1 in 10 coaches at CFC knows anything. They are just lucky they have the ECNL badge so the kids come there regardless.

Comment

LOL, this one takes the cake. The kid had talent and the physical abilities to do something with it. She was lucky that JN and the clowns at CFC didn't ruin her. My experience has been maybe 1 in 10 coaches at CFC knows anything. They are just lucky they have the ECNL badge so the kids come there regardless.
                        Since you are experienced, how would you rank the coaches at CFC on the girls side......best to worst. Serious question, as I have a kid coming up through the ranks there.

Comment

Since you are experienced, how would you rank the coaches at CFC on the girls side......best to worst. Serious question, as I have a kid coming up through the ranks there.
                          What difference does it make 1) you get who the club assigns your kid's team. You can't pick and chose 2) where else are you going to go that has better coaching or recruiting? I can assure you there's no club in CT with a lock on good coaches top to bottom.

Comment

that seems like a ton of work- why didn't they just cut her? they obviously had to reteach all that CFC magic soccer
                            didn't they have another superstar waiting in the wings who could replace her without the need to rebuild?

the answer is NO- they had no one better than her, in whatever shape she showed up in
                            and they were happy to have her

Comment

What difference does it make 1) you get who the club assigns your kid's team. You can't pick and chose 2) where else are you going to go that has better coaching or recruiting? I can assure you there's no club in CT with a lock on good coaches top to bottom.
                              The poster stated he felt (based on his experience) that only 1 in 10 coaches at CFC know what they are doing. I simply asked him to give me ranking on who these guys are...who are the good ones, and the bad ones. I heard that DC (Quinnipiac coach) is good, but for some strange reason does not coach one of United teams there....

I am also looking at FSA, OW, and NYSC.

Comment

The poster stated he felt (based on his experience) that only 1 in 10 coaches at CFC know what they are doing. I simply asked him to give me ranking on who these guys are...who are the good ones, and the bad ones. I heard that DC (Quinnipiac coach) is good, but for some strange reason does not coach one of United teams there....

I am also looking at FSA, OW, and NYSC.
                                you have to be a troll or you are just plain dumb

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X