Gps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always knew GPS were a bunch of scumbags, but now it's a slam dunk case. Hope you all enjoy prison you losers. Worst bunch of money grubbers I've ever come across. You losers are getting exactly what you deserve. Stand in the middle of any soccer field in the state and ask the question "Who has had a bad experience with GPS?" and literally half the people will raise their hands. So disgraceful. So slimy. We are all so sick of you crapping on the game we love. Just go away you scumbags. It is quite clear that everybody hates the entire lot of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Always knew GPS were a bunch of scumbags, but now it's a slam dunk case. Hope you all enjoy prison you losers. Worst bunch of money grubbers I've ever come across. You losers are getting exactly what you deserve. Stand in the middle of any soccer field in the state and ask the question "Who has had a bad experience with GPS?" and literally half the people will raise their hands. So disgraceful. So slimy. We are all so sick of you crapping on the game we love. Just go away you scumbags. It is quite clear that everybody hates the entire lot of you.
      Whatever happens don’t get upset

Comment

Imagine how big NEFC will be when GPS folds

Comment

Too funny! LMFAO.

Comment

Imagine how big NEFC will be when GPS folds
            Majority of players will move to BOLTS imo

Comment

GPS is quickly becoming the biggest laughingstock there is. Unbelievable. What a joke.

Comment

Will MH ever show his silly little face again? Doubt it. What a complete loser!

Comment

What the h*ll is going on with this thread? It looks like GPS is falling to pieces. Is this true?

Comment

What the h*ll is going on with this thread? It looks like GPS is falling to pieces. Is this true?
                    No, Nefc is growing dramatically, that’s all you need to know.

Comment

No, Nefc is growing dramatically, that’s all you need to know.
                      A friend just told me GPS is being shut down and that all existing players are at risk of losing their payments. I decided to do a quick google search and stumbled on this forum. Seriously, dude, should I be worried? This thread has me really freaked out. Please be honest.

Comment

A friend just told me GPS is being shut down and that all existing players are at risk of losing their payments. I decided to do a quick google search and stumbled on this forum. Seriously, dude, should I be worried? This thread has me really freaked out. Please be honest.
                        Check out NEFC

Comment

Check out NEFC
                          Mendon is beautiful this time of year

Comment

Check out NEFC
                            Are they better than GPS? Well I guess they can't be any worse, right?

Comment

Who is MH? Sounds like a really fun guy.

Comment

A friend told you..quick google search...you gotta come up with something better than that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X