Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know for sure - but Juventus would sure be a good place to look for rats
    Why when you can uncover an entire rat factory at GPS? All in a neat little dingy box of an office. Just the kind of place rats love to infest.

Comment

I don't know for sure - but Juventus would sure be a good place to look for rats
      Seems like you have rats in-house as well as a MOLE. Or how else is all this information getting leaked?

Comment

If I could give any advice to GPS in all of this, it would be.

Do not send MH & JC to court, they are currently 0 for 1 this year at court.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          if i could give any advice to gps in all of this, it would be.

Do not send mh & jc to court, they are currently 0 for 1 this year at court.
          losers

Comment

If I could give any advice to GPS in all of this, it would be.

Do not send MH & JC to court, they are currently 0 for 1 this year at court.
            Don't worry, as those two will be too busy feeding young coaches to the authorities anyway. They're the most selfish rats of them all!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              don't worry, as those two will be too busy feeding young coaches to the authorities anyway. They're the most selfish rats of them all!
              exactly!

Comment

exactly!
                Time to cuff 'em and stuff 'em.

Comment

Greedy scumbags

Comment

Worst club out there

Comment

losers
                      Wouldn't have been good for their CourtSoccer Points!

Comment

This has all been a long time coming. You run around screwing people day-in and day-out and eventually it catches up to you. Hopefully some of these people actually learn from their mistakes and become decent people later in life. Regardless, I don't want my children to anywhere near them anymore. GPS has a rotten culture and I am done with it.

Comment

This has all been a long time coming. You run around screwing people day-in and day-out and eventually it catches up to you. Hopefully some of these people actually learn from their mistakes and become decent people later in life. Regardless, I don't want my children to anywhere near them anymore. GPS has a rotten culture and I am done with it.
                          Make sure your fees are paid up or they won’t release your 10 year old child.

Comment

How did they screw with you and other people?

Comment

How did they screw with you and other people?
                              Yes, and many others too. Make no mistake -- I'm not alone here. My kid had a lousy coach and we had been given the runaround for a couple of years straight so we made a switch to another club midyear. We were all paid up so it shouldn't have been a big problem, but they still wouldn't release him to play for his new team. I emailed them, called them, texted them, but it didn't matter. It ended up taking weeks before he could finally play again and he missed multiple games and a tournament. They lied and said we owed money even when we didn't. I had to prove to the new club that we had actually paid GPS 100%. Not cool. So many other parents have the same experience. They don't care about the kids at all. Just a corporation making a money grab. And they are so arrogant and nasty. These are people that shouldn't be around kids.

Comment

Yes, and many others too. Make no mistake -- I'm not alone here. My kid had a lousy coach and we had been given the runaround for a couple of years straight so we made a switch to another club midyear. We were all paid up so it shouldn't have been a big problem, but they still wouldn't release him to play for his new team. I emailed them, called them, texted them, but it didn't matter. It ended up taking weeks before he could finally play again and he missed multiple games and a tournament. They lied and said we owed money even when we didn't. I had to prove to the new club that we had actually paid GPS 100%. Not cool. So many other parents have the same experience. They don't care about the kids at all. Just a corporation making a money grab. And they are so arrogant and nasty. These are people that shouldn't be around kids.
                                So you paid and then left? Did they just spring these clauses on you or were they in your contract?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X