Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Bayern Must Be So Proud! Wunderbar!

In the advert industry, they always say "any publicity is good publicity." In that case, FC Bayern Munich must be thrilled at what their little friends at GPS are bringing to the table this week. Verdammt unglaublich! Lassen Sie uns diesen dummen Amerikanern einige Bonusschecks schicken!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      In the advert industry, they always say "any publicity is good publicity." In that case, FC Bayern Munich must be thrilled at what their little friends at GPS are bringing to the table this week. Verdammt unglaublich! Lassen Sie uns diesen dummen Amerikanern einige Bonusschecks schicken!
      No kidding. What a disgrace. First they lost DA status and now they will lose any remaining connection to Bayern. GPS is circling the drain. I'm pulling my 2 kids and going elsewhere while there are still roster spots available.

Comment

No kidding. What a disgrace. First they lost DA status and now they will lose any remaining connection to Bayern. GPS is circling the drain. I'm pulling my 2 kids and going elsewhere while there are still roster spots available.
        no offense, well, I guess actually, there is offense....but...what took you so long?

Comment

Players & coaches will flock to NEFC. Better pathway for players, batter management for coaches, better experience for all involved.
          Now this is hilarious. NEFC...hahahahah....better management...hahahahah....better experience to the players....ahahahhahah. Ask DA kids that want to jump the ship and are not getting offers from other clubs.

Comment

no offense, well, I guess actually, there is offense....but...what took you so long?
            Honestly? It took a little time to verify the rumor about the ICE raid. Now that we have, the floodgates are open. Mendon will need to install another traffic light. LOL.

Comment

Nice try. Let's see GPS squirm out of this mess. GPS ICE raid = biggest disaster in the history of youth soccer in Massachusetts.

Comment

Honestly? It took a little time to verify the rumor about the ICE raid. Now that we have, the floodgates are open. Mendon will need to install another traffic light. LOL.
                Please tell us how you verified it, I would like to do the same. Until then I'll assume it's nonsense and we can get back to judging MH's baby registry and the overwhelming preference for "grey" and other important matters this thread deals with.

Comment

Please tell us how you verified it, I would like to do the same. Until then I'll assume it's nonsense and we can get back to judging MH's baby registry and the overwhelming preference for "grey" and other important matters this thread deals with.
                  Spoke directly to several GPS coaches that were present and they described what happened and said it was really bad. Ugly times for sure. Shocking, actually.

Comment

Now this is hilarious. NEFC...hahahahah....better management...hahahahah....better experience to the players....ahahahhahah. Ask DA kids that want to jump the ship and are not getting offers from other clubs.
                    NEFC=Huge Rosters=Suboptimal instruction, touches and playing time.

Comment

NEFC=Huge Rosters=Suboptimal instruction, touches and playing time.
                      Maybe so, but a much better alternative to GPS. GPS is toast, no doubt about it.

Comment

Spoke directly to several GPS coaches that were present and they described what happened and said it was really bad. Ugly times for sure. Shocking, actually.
                        Uh huh. Shocking! Unbelievable! Scandalous! Can't you do better than this? Really not much imagination on your part.

Comment

Uh huh. Shocking! Unbelievable! Scandalous! Can't you do better than this? Really not much imagination on your part.
                          How did the staff meeting go today?

Don’t worry don’t worry you all have nothing to worry about, we are fully cooperating 😂 yup, that’s why 30 agents raided. Comical.

Comment

The real fun will begin when GPS "upper management" starts throwing coaches under the bus to save themselves. Who will be the last rat standing?

Comment

The real fun will begin when GPS "upper management" starts throwing coaches under the bus to save themselves. Who will be the last rat standing?
                              I don't know for sure - but Juventus would sure be a good place to look for rats

Comment

There are some people in that club that would gladly draw and quarter their own mother just to get a leg up. Desperate times call for desperate measures, right boys? No honor among thieves you filthy animals. Disgusting.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X