Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Players & coaches will flock to NEFC. Better pathway for players, batter management for coaches, better experience for all involved.
    Really
    Battaglia can only yell at young kids but cannot talk to parents
    Team falls a part after first practice leaving player without the team for which they signed a contract.
    Mysterious requests for payment after the fact ....
    yeah NEFC is so much better ....

Comment

GPS have announced a partnership with MCI Framingham.

The partnership will see GPS employees wear a GPS badge on their jumpsuits inside.

Comment

Hahahahaha this is priceless!!!! Karma is a MF!!!!! You do people wrong it comes back on you 10 fold!!!!!!
        Laughing at peoples livelihoods at risk? Give your head a wobble. Also - the FBI can check your hard drives too - nonce

Comment

Are they gonna lock us up for Clowning you?🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 Get out of my face!!!!

Comment

Don’t forget the money laundering..... that is a real thing....I know for a fact!!!!! Can’t wait to be called in!!!! #whistleblower😗

Comment

Don’t forget the money laundering..... that is a real thing....I know for a fact!!!!! Can’t wait to be called in!!!! #whistleblower😗
              Can you impeach a soccer club?

Comment

Yes you can but it can only be done by the 2/3 Vote of the Soccer Super Powers NEFC, Stars and Scorpions.... it’s only ever been done once before but doable.

Comment

Can you impeach a soccer club?
                  Just wondering... are the two brothers pooping in their pants yet? Raided and exposed for who they really are! Oh, And MH.. wonder what table he’s hiding under? Or maybe his wife’s skirt.

Comment

That last comment must be BG.... he’s literally obsessed with MH... let it go!!!! Biggest Mercenary in the history of Club Soccer. He will single handily bring your Club to the ground and love every second of it!!! His newest visor has CK on it “Club Killa” he must be proud

Comment

That last comment must be BG.... he’s literally obsessed with MH... let it go!!!! Biggest Mercenary in the history of Club Soccer. He will single handily bring your Club to the ground and love every second of it!!! His newest visor has CK on it “Club Killa” he must be proud
                      Who is BG?

Comment

Who is BG?
                        Biggest mercenary in club soccer.

Comment

It’s an unwritten rule. No matter how much hate and **** talking between coaches no one uses names... it’s an accord... pirate voice

Comment

Are they gonna lock us up for Clowning you?🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 Get out of my face!!!!
                            Nah they will for you touching kids tho

Comment

I know for a fact that just saying “I know for a fact” does not make it true.

Tool.

Comment

Struck a nerve!!!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X