Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you. I appreciate the thoughtful reply. Does anyone have any specific experience with Bolts SNE and/or Explosion? I’m interested in the coaching staff, playing time, etc.
    GPS SC would be a better option IMO.

Best region GPS has by a long way.

Comment

Any thoughts on FCUSA? Thank you.

Comment

Any thoughts on FCUSA? Thank you.
        Best coach RT left for Mass City

Comment

Speaking of fundraising = Bolts

Comment

GPS SC would be a better option IMO.

Best region GPS has by a long way.
            Nice one, MH. GPS SC is a steaming pile of dog sh*te. So self-serving! OMG, you bore me, really you do!

Comment

I am new to the club soccer scene. What are people’s thoughts about the Bolts Southern New England (formerly Explosion)? Thank you!

Comment

I am new to the club soccer scene. What are people’s thoughts about the Bolts Southern New England (formerly Explosion)? Thank you!
                My thoughts are that you are part of another club, and are trolling. You will probably respond to your own post with some negative agenda about the club. Spare us. It’s getting old.

Comment

My thoughts are that you are part of another club, and are trolling. You will probably respond to your own post with some negative agenda about the club. Spare us. It’s getting old.
                  I found a turtle in my back yard. It was Tommy's. He lost it.

Comment

I found a turtle in my back yard. It was Tommy's. He lost it.
                    We know what you really did with the turtle.

Comment

Weak attempt, just let this topic die.

Comment

Weak attempt, just let this topic die.
                        Weak attempt at what? All I wanted were some honest opinions on the club.

Comment

Weak attempt at what? All I wanted were some honest opinions on the club.
                          Then find some parents and ask instead of feeding the trolls here.

Comment

Then find some parents and ask instead of feeding the trolls here.
                            Explosion wasn't very good I don't think, the bolts will have to work to improve the region. In tim e they will, but will that be quick enough for your son, that is up to you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X