Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class of 2021 - Predictions for June 15?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class of 2021 - Predictions for June 15?

With the new recruiting changes, how has this impacted your 2021 player?

Already committed

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Already committed
      Dip S response.
      Yet still not able to qualify for the championship league. Shh or all them coaches will figure out JD sold them a bag of ....

Comment

Hope it will shed some light. My 2021 boy is a low d1 player and he's gotten some weak signals that a program might a bit interested. Instead of bothering the club coach, my son can learn directly which is better.

Comment

Daughter has a couple schools she has been in contact with, but nothing offered. June 15th is either going to be very exciting or very disappointing for her. I'm hoping exciting. One more ECNL event left to make an impression then we wait.

Comment

Dip S response.
            Yet still not able to qualify for the championship league. Shh or all them coaches will figure out JD sold them a bag of ....
            mines an 02 2021, so locked for Champions League.
            Has verbals and was asked back in January to commit to her 2nd choice schools. She wanted to wait for test scores to gauge fit for first choice. Looks like shes on track there, but June 15 will reveal if any of the other U’s that she spoke with are truly serious

Comment

Has verbals and was asked back in January to commit to her 2nd choice schools. She wanted to wait for test scores to gauge fit for first choice. Looks like shes on track there, but June 15 will reveal if any of the other U’s that she spoke with are truly serious
              So she’s now not committed. Nice story man

Comment

Already committed
                hows your psych treatment going?

Comment

Do you know how many are committed on that 17’s East team? Looking to gauge next year for my u16 thanks

Comment

So she’s now not committed. Nice story man
                    different poster. different kid

Comment

Do you know how many are committed on that 17’s East team? Looking to gauge next year for my u16 thanks
                      Yes I do. This year won't project well to next because of rule change. Juniors will go faster, and Sophomores slower

Comment

Dont' stress out over what others are doing and when they get committed. That's part of the reason we got to this absurd early recruiting to begin with - FOMO. Each kid has their own somewhat different timetable. If she has the skills and is doing all the right things, and most importantly targeting the right schools for HER, she should start hearing things in the next several months.

Comment

Dont' stress out over what others are doing and when they get committed. That's part of the reason we got to this absurd early recruiting to begin with - FOMO. Each kid has their own somewhat different timetable. If she has the skills and is doing all the right things, and most importantly targeting the right schools for HER, she should start hearing things in the next several months.
                          C’mon man!!! You know all the $$$$$$ goes to early commits. Sure your kid might play at UWherever but you’ll be a full pay parent, not a scholarship parent.

Comment

C’mon man!!! You know all the $$$$$$ goes to early commits. Sure your kid might play at UWherever but you’ll be a full pay parent, not a scholarship parent.
                            Nailed it! That is why I'm stressed. My kid can play but doesn't know what she wants to major in and what school is the best fit for her.

Comment

I predict silence and then major parental panic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X