Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    national team scouts don't just show up to a nycfc U14/ 15 game, Mr. Smart. don't waste my time. i say again,,, c'mon, let it go.
    I never said they came down to NYCFC did i ?
    I said he received an invite to come out the National team training. I never said how that was communicated you idiot.

Comment

I never said they came down to NYCFC did i ?
      I said he received an invite to come out the National team training. I never said how that was communicated you idiot.
      i can name call better than you you dumb mother f@##ing piece of sHII*t.

he never received jack because i know them personally. who is the idiot!? dumbfu*k?

Comment

i can name call better than you you dumb mother f@##ing piece of sHII*t.

he never received jack because i know them personally. who is the idiot!? dumbfu*k?
        ohh!@!!!!! i am hiding behind my keyboard....!!!!!ohh!!!!!

just saved you the reply assface.

Comment

ohh!@!!!!! i am hiding behind my keyboard....!!!!!ohh!!!!!

just saved you the reply assface.
          Ok, he didn't want to hurt your feelings because your son isn't that good anymore. I spoke to Claudio myself and asked him to confirm. (Yes, my son plays with his son and see him alot) So now who's the ***** ?

Comment

Ok, he didn't want to hurt your feelings because your son isn't that good anymore. I spoke to Claudio myself and asked him to confirm. (Yes, my son plays with his son and see him alot) So now who's the ***** ?
            oh wow, you dropped a name. you got me. i bow down to you: all knowing obsessed with a U14 player dude.

please accept my humble apologies, as i am nothing before you. i will crawl back to my oblivious hole and only dream of knowing more about a former barca player that now plays for NYCFC and then invited to national team future Man City star then on to president of FIFA and then perhaps Pope.

Comment

oh wow, you dropped a name. you got me. i bow down to you: all knowing obsessed with a U14 player dude.

please accept my humble apologies, as i am nothing before you. i will crawl back to my oblivious hole and only dream of knowing more about a former barca player that now plays for NYCFC and then invited to national team future Man City star then on to president of FIFA and then perhaps Pope.
              No problem. Apology accepted.

Comment

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other one went off the rails

dude, you just got hoodwinked...hes not the real guy...hes full of sh_t!!!!!!!

Comment

No problem. Apology accepted.
                  lol. good one.

(not the other guy)

Comment

dude, you just got hoodwinked...hes not the real guy...hes full of sh_t!!!!!!!
                    I can't keep up

Comment

The statement meant that Barca is/already getting poached for better opportunities. #ThatsALL Nothing to do with SUSA postings.
                      Maybe Barca parents will see that SUSA isn't that far behind on the boys side as they thought. Both club tuition is ridiculous.
                      After watching the 06-07 games it’s obvious how far behind SUSA is. Barca was way better technically and tactically. SUSA has some excellent athletes but no soccer players.

Comment

After watching the 06-07 games it’s obvious how far behind SUSA is. Barca was way better technically and tactically. SUSA has some excellent athletes but no soccer players.
                        Ok, and 07 SUSA won 3-0 and 06 lost in a close game 2-1 to Barca's pride and joy team.

Comment

i thought the 04 team was the pride and joy?

Comment

Ok, and 07 SUSA won 3-0 and 06 lost in a close game 2-1 to Barca's pride and joy team.
                            The only reason why SUSA won the 07 game is because they have a real athletic player up front. They were outplayed the entire game and don’t have the technical or tactical awareness the Barca players had.

06 game was 2-1 and could have been 5-6 easily.

Comment

The only reason why SUSA won the 07 game is because they have a real athletic player up front. They were outplayed the entire game and don’t have the technical or tactical awareness the Barca players had.

06 game was 2-1 and could have been 5-6 easily.
                              ok, but it wasn't. bottom line is SUSA is catching up in certain age groups on the boys said. light years ahead on the girls

Comment

ok, but it wasn't. bottom line is SUSA is catching up in certain age groups on the boys said. light years ahead on the girls
                                Catching up? SUSA has been here since 2001 and Barca started in 2017. Plus SUSA bought a bunch of academies that were established. Shouldn’t they already be ahead? What you meant to say is that Barca is already better than SUSA in a short period of time and the gap will only increase.

I am positive that players/families from the 06-07 SUSA teams think that Barca has better training. If you don’t think so go ask them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X