Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Desperation?? You are the only one on here bashing a team with your VERY specific calling out this team and their youth players.

You are Cyber bullying minors.
    That is some rich irony. Calling out someone for cyber bullying minors because that someone called out a coach on a message board for actually bullying and threatening minors whose parents post on here.

Comment

That is some rich irony. Calling out someone for cyber bullying minors because that someone called out a coach on a message board for actually bullying and threatening minors whose parents post on here.
      You live in a strange fantasy land lady!!! You are losing it.

Comment

I know this is gonna hurt but the girls really like the coaches on this particular team. Just one crazy parent doesn’t. Hence the crazy outlandish comments ALL by one scorned parent that refuses to move on. Sad.

Comment

I know this is gonna hurt but the girls really like the coaches on this particular team. Just one crazy parent doesn’t. Hence the crazy outlandish comments ALL by one scorned parent that refuses to move on. Sad.
          I think everyone reading this thread knows it’s one or 2 scorned parents writing all this negative stuff. No one takes their comments seriously. The girls and coaches are very good on this team.

Comment

I think everyone reading this thread knows it’s one or 2 scorned parents writing all this negative stuff. No one takes their comments seriously. The girls and coaches are very good on this team.
            I hate to tell you but the two parents you speak of could care less. Stop blaming us. Cyber bullying at its worse.

Comment

I hate to tell you but the two parents you speak of could care less. Stop blaming us. Cyber bullying at its worse.
              Where in the above did I blame call out specific parents?? You have quite the guilty conscience evidently. What I’m saying and said above is there is a parent or 2 that was obviously scorned by this club/team and is the only ones writing negative things on here going on 6 months. This is obvious because they state the same stuff week after week. Normal people would have moved on, right? Do you agree with me that that is pretty sad? They can’t move on which is why everyone thinks they are a joke. No one believe anything they write on here. People now just laughing at them.

Comment

Where in the above did I blame call out specific parents?? You have quite the guilty conscience evidently. What I’m saying and said above is there is a parent or 2 that was obviously scorned by this club/team and is the only ones writing negative things on here going on 6 months. This is obvious because they state the same stuff week after week. Normal people would have moved on, right? Do you agree with me that that is pretty sad? They can’t move on which is why everyone thinks they are a joke. No one believe anything they write on here. People now just laughing at them.
                One of your daughters came on here and pleaded with you all to stop behaving like white trash. This whole thread is pathetic and I sure hope for your daughters’ sake that this coach gets kicked to the curb, the dad assistant coach who can’t and won’t go away learns the hard way, and you parents stop acting the fool. Absolute disgrace.

Comment

One of your daughters came on here and pleaded with you all to stop behaving like white trash. This whole thread is pathetic and I sure hope for your daughters’ sake that this coach gets kicked to the curb, the dad assistant coach who can’t and won’t go away learns the hard way, and you parents stop acting the fool. Absolute disgrace.
                  Please reread what you just wrote above? Trash is what you just wrote and bringing in race is disgusting of you. You are obviously not a part of this team. We all know this. You are a racist and disgusting person to have wrote that. I have reported your racist hate filled comment to Admin for investigation. There is no need for your racism on here regarding a 12 year old soccer team.

Comment

Finally, a parent is appalled by a post on here. These parents have been bashing and criticizing two “SCORNED” parents on here *and* their “12 year old” daughters but being called white trash by a complete stranger is what enrages them. I went back and read what the daughter posted and it was because of a threat the head coach made to her. And all you sick twisted parents did was sit back and continue to harass some imaginary scorned fathers because their daughters are now on a B team. What else would you be called? Give me a break.

Comment

Finally, a parent is appalled by a post on here. These parents have been bashing and criticizing two “SCORNED” parents on here *and* their “12 year old” daughters but being called white trash by a complete stranger is what enrages them. I went back and read what the daughter posted and it was because of a threat the head coach made to her. And all you sick twisted parents did was sit back and continue to harass some imaginary scorned fathers because their daughters are now on a B team. What else would you be called? Give me a break.
                      It was the racism that was over the top. Either way it’s being looked into as that was indeed disgusting and it was considered ‘hate speech’. That person should be ashamed.

Comment

How about the few people left commenting in here just stop with ALL bashing?? Problem solved.

Comment

FC Bucks to make a change at DOC. The BOD is no doubt reading this thread and it is making an impact. Also talk about creating zone directors.
                          Do tell!

Comment

It was the racism that was over the top. Either way it’s being looked into as that was indeed disgusting and it was considered ‘hate speech’. That person should be ashamed.
                            Didnt the coach make some racially insensitive remarks to the girls on this team not too long ago?

Comment

Didnt the coach make some racially insensitive remarks to the girls on this team not too long ago?
                              Absolutely not. Trolls trolls everywhere!!

Comment

Absolutely not. Trolls trolls everywhere!!
                                Seriously I don’t believe anything written in this thread any longer. It’s comical at this point and no one commenting is even related in anyway to this team at this point.

It’s some football team parents got a hold of this post.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X