FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple solution, check out the Ukies great club!

Comment

FC Bucks 2006 - ECNL

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Plus would you want your teen to read this team’s parents constant posts and criticism on here? This is stuff is easily found by google search since they add the team name in almost all posts. From an outsider point of view also these parents would scare me away.
      MOST of what is posted on here, the teens don’t need to read they are LIVING it. They see the favoritism, the lack of rewards for effort, the calling out of teammates. It’s all the truth so it’s nothing they don’t know.

And I find it ironic that u are so quick to call everyone a bully, but yet have zero problems with a dad coach who lies, manipulates and schemes to get the players he wants for his 12 year old youth soccer team. And u also appear to have zero problems with a coach who calls out and threatens his team. Very hypocritical of u me thinks.

Lastly, maybe if u stopped posting people would stop replying and then your daughter would have nothing to read. Simple really.

Comment

MOST of what is posted on here, the teens don’t need to read they are LIVING it. They see the favoritism, the lack of rewards for effort, the calling out of teammates. It’s all the truth so it’s nothing they don’t know.

And I find it ironic that u are so quick to call everyone a bully, but yet have zero problems with a dad coach who lies, manipulates and schemes to get the players he wants for his 12 year old youth soccer team. And u also appear to have zero problems with a coach who calls out and threatens his team. Very hypocritical of u me thinks.

Lastly, maybe if u stopped posting people would stop replying and then your daughter would have nothing to read. Simple really.
        So this will be the last post in this thread then. We’ll see if you’re right.

Comment

What’s the team’s record anyway? You all have the most posts on this thread and are you even any good?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            what’s the team’s record anyway? You all have the most posts on this thread and are you even any good?
            1000-0-0

Comment

1000-0-0
              No, really. Can you compete?

Comment

No, really. Can you compete?
                Sorry no idea

Comment

STOP! You are getting carried away. I don't think BB is evil, he is just clueless, and RF is clueless for letting this go on. But they aren't bad people, just clueless.

There should NOT be a Dad coach. There should not be a high school coach coaching U12-U14 players since the schedule doesn't work during the fall season. These coaching assignments were poor, and that comes from the DOC and that is totally clueless! Also, the team should function as advertised. Proper fields, consistent training days and times, and speed and agility training. A high-level ECNL team. The environment should feel as if it is higher-level, and right now, it doesn’t feel that way. We are now a Dad coached neighborhood travel team with all the ECNL costs, and that isn’t what we signed up for, and this shouldn’t be taking place at the ECNL level. Change needs to happen.

Comment

STOP! You are getting carried away. I don't think BB is evil, he is just clueless, and RF is clueless for letting this go on. But they aren't bad people, just clueless.

There should NOT be a Dad coach. There should not be a high school coach coaching U12-U14 players since the schedule doesn't work during the fall season. These coaching assignments were poor, and that comes from the DOC and that is totally clueless! Also, the team should function as advertised. Proper fields, consistent training days and times, and speed and agility training. A high-level ECNL team. The environment should feel as if it is higher-level, and right now, it doesn’t feel that way. We are now a Dad coached neighborhood travel team with all the ECNL costs, and that isn’t what we signed up for, and this shouldn’t be taking place at the ECNL level. Change needs to happen.
                    With BB, I actually think it is somewhere in the middle. As the other poster said, he does lie, manipulate and schemes, but I also don’t think he is doing it because he is evil. Ultimately, I think he does it because he wants to protect and provide an advantage to his own daughter. That hardly qualifies as evil. But it does demonstrate a huge lack of self-awareness and understanding of the harm he is causing everyone else through his actions. He would actually do his daughter a great service, as well as to the team, if he just stepped aside, and just cheered on his kid like every other parent.

As for RF, he may be a good soccer coach, but he is both clueless and a bad person. He really shouldn’t be coaching kids under a certain age (or perhaps any age). There is something wrong with him – he has no filter, and no ability to police himself from saying and doing things that are just downright inappropriate for a coach of children to say.

Comment

This is the only way I would consider taking my daughter to bucks. The issues with the FC Bucks 2006 ECNL team are widely known in the small soccer world. The teams reputation with its current coaches is not a good one. Tough for a team to draw new players when everyone knows the team is coached by dad and picked beforehand by the dad coach. The teams reputation is in tatters. As the team stands now - no way would we even consider it, but if these changes were made for sure. From an outsider point of view this idea seems to be the only way the team remains competitive. But who knows maybe everything will be fine with no changes, guess time will tell.
                      I would stay away for the sole reason of these parents. They post their analysis and criticism everyday on here. These parents aren’t going to change.

Imagine your daughter after a tough game or tournament where they leave everything they have on the field then all week they have to read on the internet about what the coach did or didn’t do or who played what position and all sorts of other nastiness. Then their friends find out and start reading it and they have to hear the jokes from their friends.

Who in their right mind would want that for their kid??

Comment

Could not agree more can you imagine the crap that must go on the sidelines

Comment

Could not agree more can you imagine the crap that must go on the sidelines
                          To be fair it’s only a couple of parents. Most of the parents are cool. But like the saying: a bad apple can spoil the bunch.

Comment

I would stay away for the sole reason of these parents. They post their analysis and criticism everyday on here. These parents aren’t going to change.

Imagine your daughter after a tough game or tournament where they leave everything they have on the field then all week they have to read on the internet about what the coach did or didn’t do or who played what position and all sorts of other nastiness. Then their friends find out and start reading it and they have to hear the jokes from their friends.

Shame on the club for allowing this to fester. If the club properly addressed these concerns at the onset, none of this would be happening.

Comment

If you are unhappy, leave.

Comment

Most of the parents are good people, however ALL the parents feel the same. This isn't a good situation, and if it gets worse we will end up not having a team. I know first hand what happened the past two years with the older teams, and it wasn't good! They didn't have enough kids for practice and had very low numbers for games. Nothing better than traveling to FSA and CFC for a weekend of soccer and not have enough girls. It is not worth the time and money. The lack of numbers was caused because of similar problems at the club, the same stuff going on now. All I am saying is if you think this is bad now, it can get much worse if something isn't done to fix the problem. If the goal of your daughter is to play college soccer, then that goal is hurt if she doesn't have other girls that share the same goal. The girls that want to train hard to get better, and to play college soccer, will leave. This has been the pattern the past few years. Just ask coach JM if it's true. His PA Strikers teams were almost all FC Bucks kids. Delco, Match Fit, PDA and Penn Fusion all had FC Bucks players on their rosters the past few years, all from the same two or three FC Bucks teams. If things were good at Bucks none of those people would have left. Fix the problems now, or else it will get very bad later.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X