Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Honey, no one is lying. Everyone played in age group. There was no playing up. Brackets are up for all to see. A post that shows it all.

You are delusional.

No one is even telling you to go to Armada.

If you were smart, you would realize people are trying to inform you to seek change. Something is not working at FESA.
    My child played against kids a year older but keep on with your lies Armada troll.

Comment

Bubb himself lurks!!! Just check the IP>
      Idiots you really are desperate. Bubb, unlike you, if he ever came on this site he would announce it. You obviously do not know him. That’s funny. He is not a coward like you. You complete and utter clown.

Comment

Very quiet from the FESA propaganda machine...
        Tough to deflect and lie when people put the facts in your face huh.....

Who’s the uneducated parent?
        But your facts are always wrong.

Comment

Facts, by definition, are always right!

Comment

Facts, by definition, are always right!
            You were the one that called your BS facts, and they are always wrong. So I guess you’re correct, they are not facts!

Comment

Still waiting

You were the one that called your BS facts, and they are always wrong. So I guess you’re correct, they are not facts!
              Fact: FESA has not listed a single college commit.

Comment

Idiots you really are desperate. Bubb, unlike you, if he ever came on this site he would announce it. You obviously do not know him. That’s funny. He is not a coward like you. You complete and utter clown.
                The way he walks by parents briskly without making eye contact but mumbling some gibberish, sure appears to be a coward.

Comment

RED League lack of teams

Looks like in a lot of brackets the North is the only division with teams.
                  I guess the rest of the state understands something Jacksonville doesn't get

Comment

My child played against kids a year older but keep on with your lies Armada troll.
                    You are a fool. Your child then plays up on her team, meaning she isn’t the youngest one. All the teams were in age group. Cut the crap. Facts are facts

Comment

Why? Are your own tournament results wrong? If you go on the site and compare to what I did, you will see the same thing, FACT. Not an opinion.

Comment

What fairy tale world do you live in. Have you looked at FESA’s own results posted on line? What did I post that was wrong?

Facts are facts there are no difference of opinions.

Comment

You are a fool. Your child then plays up on her team, meaning she isn’t the youngest one. All the teams were in age group. Cut the crap. Facts are facts
                          Typo, she is the youngest one

Comment

Fact: FESA has not listed a single college commit.
                            Fact: you are gayest of gays committed to gay university

Comment

So is the FESA troll in 2nd grade? All they can say is meatloaf, farts, gay, etc...can you speak like an adult? Still in elementary school, dear? What’s wrong, your foot so deep down your throat you can’t speak intelligently?

Comment

The ultimate surrender from FESA losing the argument shows when FESAs resort to this garbage. Sad and pathetic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X