Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well it’s better to move on something new, that may or may not work, instead of being a dumb a and do another season of the sabe crap, even worse now that you guys hit demoted to DPL. How much worse ECNL can be?
    Tricia T : hold my beer....

Comment

Tricia T : hold my beer....
      WFF Dad, hold my....

Comment

WFF Dad, hold my....
        Checkbook

Comment

From the SoCal forum:

“In any event, if the good DPL and SCDSL players hope to beat the odds and join a college roster after playing in those leagues, I don't see how spending more and more of the year playing weak teams helps them achieve that goal.”

And, there’s much more.

Comment

From the AZ forum:

“For DPL, I think the teams are too watered down and will struggle to win a state championship.”

Comment

DIII’s need DPL. It’s where they can go and recruit. DIII’s can’t offer money, so they need parents willing to shell out the dough for the gear.

Comment

Not sure if one of the teams will even play again. Two already have spots on ECNL, another one is going to another DA. Hard to imagine they will come back in May when they have showcases coming up in June.

Comment

Not sure if one of the teams will even play again. Two already have spots on ECNL, another one is going to another DA. Hard to imagine they will come back in May when they have showcases coming up in June.
                  Congrats to them. What age group?

Comment

Congrats to them. What age group?
                    U17 age group.

Comment

U17 age group.
                      It is a critical year and this season is shot. Do what you have to do.

Comment

U17 age group.
                        There are two in U16 that are definitely going as well. One DA, One ECNL.

Comment

Sounds like a number of parents refused the blue kool aid & saw through the YY sideshow.
                          Good on them!

Comment

Beware of large rosters In the younger age groups. “Bill payers” are needed.

Comment

In the younger age groups WFF is lucky if they have 1-2 players on each team that could make an ECNL team. They for sure can make a FL Premier or Lutz or pinellas top team. One of those clubs will form the 2nd tier ECNL league like fspl or xyz league

Comment

In the younger age groups WFF is lucky if they have 1-2 players on each team that could make an ECNL team. They for sure can make a FL Premier or Lutz or pinellas top team. One of those clubs will form the 2nd tier ECNL league like fspl or xyz league
                                I think you're correct on all the teams... 1-2 players. The U16 could have had four players and a strong team, but they moved two up. Brilliant move and a wasted season.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X