Ny gda

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All worth it, even though both my daughter and I got sick after. Hope no snow! Fingers crossed

Comment

Yeah, so this GDA thing is not working out. We have never left a club midseason, but that is going to change this year. If my daughter goes to a Non-GDA team, do I really need a release?

Comment

The club is unlikely to give you a lot of resistance and will gladly keep your money for the full year but you should get her release. NYSC?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          The club is unlikely to give you a lot of resistance and will gladly keep your money for the full year but you should get her release. NYSC?
          Yeah, the mid-season break is usually the time when most families decide its better someplace else, but before you bolt think about repercussions, we did, and we left NYSC anyway, but we only went over the bridge to WCFC, and my daughter could not be happier!!

Comment

Yeah, the mid-season break is usually the time when most families decide its better someplace else, but before you bolt think about repercussions, we did, and we left NYSC anyway, but we only went over the bridge to WCFC, and my daughter could not be happier!!
            Tho reprocussussions are only as real as you allow them to be. I would be more concerned with your daughter's happiness and as you said if leaving clubs for you is not the norm your instincts will lead you .

P

Comment

Tho reprocussussions are only as real as you allow them to be. I would be more concerned with your daughter's happiness and as you said if leaving clubs for you is not the norm your instincts will lead you .

P
              true, so when are Jilly and Lumi coming over to the dark side??

Comment

Honestly sometimes you’re better off cutting your losses and as the other poster said allow your kid to be happy. And yes the most important thing to these academies is keeping your $$$$, they’ll have no issue with the player leaving as long as you’re paid up.

Comment

Except for the financial hit, it's easy enough to leave for another league. Problems arise if you want to leave one DA club for another.

Comment

Honestly sometimes you’re better off cutting your losses and as the other poster said allow your kid to be happy. And yes the most important thing to these academies is keeping your $$$$, they’ll have no issue with the player leaving as long as you’re paid up.
                    Depends on the severity. I'm not big on teens giving up easily and not sticking it out with challenging situations. But if they're so incredibly miserable it isn't worth it.

Comment

Yeah, so this GDA thing is not working out. We have never left a club midseason, but that is going to change this year. If my daughter goes to a Non-GDA team, do I really need a release?
                      Can I ask what we’re the reasons gda (or maybe just Nysc) we’re not working out? Having already missed the fall HS season it has to be more than just that so I’m genuinely curious. Honestly, we are there and sort of on the fence for next year. Really thinking about whether to look around.

Comment

Poor training, checked out coaches and don’t get what you pay for just some general overall trends.

Comment

If you dont know what are the league rules about transfers you are probably just a miserable troll from whatever league.

- you're free to go to any club (once a year only if you bounce between GDA)
                          - if you go to another GDA club you can't play against the team, or in the championships

That means you can join any ECNL/EDP/NPL club as you wish. The club will gladly take your money.

Comment

Poor training, checked out coaches and don’t get what you pay for just some general overall trends.
                            GDA blows

Comment

If you dont know what are the league rules about transfers you are probably just a miserable troll from whatever league.

- you're free to go to any club (once a year only if you bounce between GDA)
                              - if you go to another GDA club you can't play against the team, or in the championships

That means you can join any ECNL/EDP/NPL club as you wish. The club will gladly take your money.
                              The rotating teams and total disrespect shown towards the girls in the program at NYSC have led us to this decision. It seems they will take anybody's money who is willing to pay. The fact that they will add any player who was cut from an ECNL roster was the final straw for us. They have made it known to everyone that they are the 2nd tier league in this state

Comment

Rapidly diluting product in quality, integrity and organization, seems like some clubs are struggling to field quality teams and will fill those slots with just about anyone. I don’t think that’s what it was intended to be!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X