Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

When TRUMP was still POTUS werent all you liberal doushbags saying you will not get the vax? NY (now disgraced luv gov cuomo) said he would not allow the vaccine in ny. so tell us what changed? (did jj, moderna and phyzer suddenly change the formula after jan. 20?)

Liberals stupid sheep....jump on whatever political bandwagon the liberal slave masters tell them too.

tRUMP was never POTUS.... 2016 was stolen and as you well know it was a victory for Russia, Ukraine, China and North Korea... with their sniveling, groveling dog toy in the WH ....

Comment

The Willard Hotel = Cockroach Motel.... if what we are hearing is true ... sounds like we are in for some upcoming TREASON trials.... now what is the sentence for treason??

Comment

The Willard Hotel = Cockroach Motel.... if what we are hearing is true ... sounds like we are in for some upcoming TREASON trials.... now what is the sentence for treason??
        Agreed. It’s time once again for the USA to deal as we used to with traitors.

Today I see that Paul Gosar told the insurrectionists that Trump would issue blanket pardons.

I may not be the smartest person, but that tells me he full well knew that something illegal was going on.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...mpression=true

we need to;

LOCK THEM UP
        OH YES
        THAT’s RIGHT
        LOCK THEM ALL UP

Comment

Today I see that Paul Gosar told the insurrectionists that Trump would issue blanket pardons.

I may not be the smartest person, but that tells me he full well knew that something illegal was going on.

we need to;

LOCK THEM UP
          OH YES
          THAT’s RIGHT
          LOCK THEM ALL UP
          If the Rolling Stone report is correct then the tRUMP lackeys in Congress should be arrested and tried -- and the GOP should be calling for that too... Terrorists plain and simply. ... and of course the wobbly orange jello (Osama Bin tRUMPi) should be too ....

Comment

If the Rolling Stone report is correct then the tRUMP lackeys in Congress should be arrested and tried -- and the GOP should be calling for that too... Terrorists plain and simply. ... and of course the wobbly orange jello (Osama Bin tRUMPi) should be too ....
            Rolling Stone? just another mass media group owned operated by your liberal slave masters.....you are so easily brainwashed.
            they got you thinking of TRUMP 247365...you can't even help it.

Comment

Rolling Stone? just another mass media group owned operated by your liberal slave masters.....you are so easily brainwashed.
              Different poster….

Is that what you are hiding behind ? Weak. Here’s why.

The article quotes several organizers and planners.

The same people are giving testimony under oath to Jan 6 committee.

Besides, Congressman Brooks confirmed the essence of the story. He went on record today throwing his staff under the bus, claiming he wasn’t involved in planning the rally but maybe his staff DID.

of course, given that he was wearing body armor that day and he has said that’s because he expected violence, it’s going yo be hard to square that with todays “I know nothing “

MTG, Boebert, Brooks, Biggs, Cawthorn and a few others, not
              To mention the Trump gang like Meadows and others are involved in the coup attempt.

Comment

FOX News? just another mass media group owned operated by your conservative slave masters.....you are so easily brainwashed.
                they got you thinking of PROPOGANDA 24/7...you can't even help it.
                Lack of self-awareness invites ridicule cons

Comment

247365 Cliche # 49.... Why would I spend any time thinking about a once in a lifetime level LOSER? Why would anybody? Oh yeah he bullies the cowardly Cons so they are beholden to him.... they are so stupid that he has lied them into believing they are still in power.... they can't even help it...

Comment

I hear that the cons are issuing a red MAGA pacifier .... its for suckers to suck on .... only $25 once a week for a couple of years... a real bargain ....

Comment

247365 Cliche # 49.... Why would I spend any time thinking about a once in a lifetime level LOSER? Why would anybody? Oh yeah he bullies the cowardly Cons so they are beholden to him.... they are so stupid that he has lied them into believing they are still in power.... they can't even help it...
                      lied them? *** are you talking about? arent you the one after November 10 saying "we have the house, the senate, the wh"????!!! and you do, and its been nothing but a total and complete sh-t show since your idiot puppet leader moved into the wh. everything your liberal slavemasters has touched has turned into complete sh-t and chaos.

from covid, to afghanistan, to inflation, to vaccine mandates, to drone striking innocent people, to 100s of ships anchored off the coast of CA waiting to get offloaded, gas/oil prices going upupup.

none of this happened under TRUMP...you own all of this bs currently going on.....and you believe jenn psaki, schumer, pelosi, biden and kamala when they say everything is great?

a deaf blind and dumb sheep is all you will ever be.
                      hahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahah ahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahah ahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahah ahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahah ahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahah ahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahah ahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahah ahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahah ahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahah ahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhah ahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahh ahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahha hhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahah hahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahah ahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahah ahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahah ahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahah ahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahah ahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahah ahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahah ahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahah ahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahah ahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhah ahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahh ahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahha hhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

IF

the biggest of all words in the english language

its how all good liberal witch hunts start-
                        you have a lopsided committee going- articles from Rolling stone, people testifying under Oath
                        why not wait and see what actually comes out of this , if anything

political theater always makes libs frothy

Comment

Woof woof...

A fat orange man tried to overturn an election... and you don't think that should be investigated....
                          i do believe it IS being investigated as we speak- have you been asleep?

Comment

No -- it was called a Civil War .... and we know who would lose Civil War 2
                            slavery was constitutionally legal for over 80 years before the civil war-
                            Jim Crowe was legal for over 80 years after
                            guess which party stopped both those things? yepper, republicans
                            guess who tried to keep those 2 things? yep DEMOCRATS

you have no clue on the history of your own party- i find that funny and pathetic at the same time
                            read an Fn book

Comment

we need to;

LOCK THEM UP
                              OH YES
                              THAT’s RIGHT
                              LOCK THEM ALL UP
                              Finally, we are in agreement...you are the farthest from the smartest person that you can be

Comment

key word...IF...I have read several stories and none have asserted that these meetings were anything more than their attempt to have lawmakers stand up and decertify the election...This in and of itself is not a crime...https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...-233294...this was a mostly peaceful protest...https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exc...1-08-20/...and it seems the FBI was well aware of the situation and there was a failure in the command structure to properly deal with the crowds...https://thehill.com/policy/national-...ot-report...if ifs and buts were candy and nuts then libs would always have a merry Christmas

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X