Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think Cumberland and Coventry are top 4 and one or both will be pulling off some big upsets moving forward. They are both 5-0!
    Coventry and SK was a close game. Both with be there deep in the playoffs We will learn a lot more about. Cumberland this week with games against Coventry and SK.

Comment

Smithfield lasalle, 2-2 ???
      All State goalie gets more than 1 shot on net in a game and Smithfield LaSalle 2-2.

Comment

All State goalie gets more than 1 shot on net in a game and Smithfield LaSalle 2-2.
        We’ve seen that now with both Lasalle and SK...good keepers, but shutouts against shoeless teams, or teams forced into nothing but dribblers makes it tough to recognize outstanding play

Comment

We’ve seen that now with both Lasalle and SK...good keepers, but shutouts against shoeless teams, or teams forced into nothing but dribblers makes it tough to recognize outstanding play
          I thought we all agreed to skip the keeper talk this year. It is inappropriate to be making comments about individual kids on this site. If you say “the keeper from team x” everyone knows exactly which child some adult is making comments about. Please stop as it just isn’t right.

Comment

Anyone who was there, including Smithfield coaches, knows both goals against LaSalle were bad calls. First “goal” clearly not a goal and second goal offside by a mile.

Comment

Hmmmmm... I think Scituate Mom/Dad/Grandparents/family dog is back.

Comment

I thought we all agreed to skip the keeper talk this year. It is inappropriate to be making comments about individual kids on this site. If you say “the keeper from team x” everyone knows exactly which child some adult is making comments about. Please stop as it just isn’t right.
                Ok buttercup. Sorry to hurt your feelings. No names mentioned. You come on a site like this trying to find civility? Dumbas s

Comment

Ok buttercup. Sorry to hurt your feelings. No names mentioned. You come on a site like this trying to find civility? Dumbas s
                  Sorry to disappoint but you did not hurt my feelings at all. It just gets tiresome to witness your pathetic display of insecurity year after year. Your need to talk about specific kids shows your true colors as an adult. Post your address and all of us will send you a trophy to make up for the one that your precious kid didn’t get. Excellent name calling by the way (except for the spelling). Shows us more about who you are.

Comment

Why is it so hard for RIIL to maintain accurate scores and standings??

RIIL has Smithfield-LSA 1-1..so does RIIL..ProJo 2-2..

Comment

Why is it so hard for RIIL to maintain accurate scores and standings??

RIIL has Smithfield-LSA 1-1..so does RIIL..ProJo 2-2..

How's Division 2 girls looking?

Comment

C’mon man. You really can’t imagine a site “like this” where people are civil to each other? In that case why don’t you leave and the rest of us will be civil.

Comment

How's Division 2 girls looking?
                          RIIL is a joke. Anyone else that bad at their job would be fired.

Comment

Sorry to disappoint but you did not hurt my feelings at all. It just gets tiresome to witness your pathetic display of insecurity year after year. Your need to talk about specific kids shows your true colors as an adult. Post your address and all of us will send you a trophy to make up for the one that your precious kid didn’t get. Excellent name calling by the way (except for the spelling). Shows us more about who you are.
                            OMG. You hurt my feelings now. Going to cry.....

Comment

RIIL is a joke. Anyone else that bad at their job would be fired.
                              That's the problem with a monopoly; and RIIL is not subject to any accountability or transparency and it reports to an organization who mandates participants be part of the parent organization. I can't think of any other public function (most of RIIL is taxpayer funded) where there is no oversight either through RIDE and/or school boards.

This is a million dollar "contract" that is no bid and no oversight except by the people who have an inherent conflict of interest. Mezzanotte is not going to expose his alma mater to scrutiny; there is too much private school influence in RIIL so the publics aren't going to press it. Guarantee you if that was South Kingstown, Barrington, or North Kingstown kids those kids would be off the team for the season.

Comment

Hmmmmm... I think Scituate Mom/Dad/Grandparents/family dog is back.
                                Not sure why, but all I can think of is Brian Griffin (the dog from Family Guy) on this message board all day thanks to your comment 😂😂

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X