X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He coaches at Sunrise SC

Comment

Paul ruins everything he touches. Always has, always will. I’m sure everyone at CSU was just as happy to see him go to Sunrise as we were to see him off when he left us for Coral Springs.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Paul ruins everything he touches. Always has, always will. I’m sure everyone at CSU was just as happy to see him go to Sunrise as we were to see him off when he left us for Coral Springs.
        I am shocked that clubs don’t see it. When you bounce around from club to club any of only been at some of them such a short time that has to tell you something. The good news is that he will drag sunrise down now and we won’t have to listen to them bragging about how great they are.

Comment

I am shocked that clubs don’t see it. When you bounce around from club to club any of only been at some of them such a short time that has to tell you something. The good news is that he will drag sunrise down now and we won’t have to listen to them bragging about how great they are.
          Can we please get off Paul's back? He was a terrible DOc. He lasted one year in that position, but it was the only time he ever did that. He is a phenomenal coach. My daughter loves him.

Comment

What happend to the girls program ?they only have 5 teams in the whole league!

Comment

I thought it was four. PG screwed the club. All of the girls went to Sunrise. The only thing left in CS are the girls who couldn't make the Sunrise C or D teams.

Comment

He left.

Where is he now?
                I think he's coaching the Dolphins.

Comment

I think he's coaching the Dolphins.
                  Now that's funny!

Comment

I thought it was four. PG screwed the club. All of the girls went to Sunrise. The only thing left in CS are the girls who couldn't make the Sunrise C or D teams.
                    The club screwed themselves waffling and not merging the girls program and now they are left with the same terrible program they had way before PG got there. The girls have been leaving for Sunrise, Weston, Team Boca and everywhere else for years. When was the last time CS had a decent girls team?

Comment

The club screwed themselves waffling and not merging the girls program and now they are left with the same terrible program they had way before PG got there. The girls have been leaving for Sunrise, Weston, Team Boca and everywhere else for years. When was the last time CS had a decent girls team?
                      what merge?

Comment

Can we please get off Paul's back? He was a terrible DOc. He lasted one year in that position, but it was the only time he ever did that. He is a phenomenal coach. My daughter loves him.
                        He coaches two teams and the parents and players really like him on both. He is a terrific coach and person. CS Prime is still part of the Sunrise Prime machine so Coral Springs girls can and do freely move back and forth. It is a good thing for all.

Comment

He coaches two teams and the parents and players really like him on both. He is a terrific coach and person. CS Prime is still part of the Sunrise Prime machine so Coral Springs girls can and do freely move back and forth. It is a good thing for all.
                          Paul is very caring and is capable of coaching all age groups. Look at what he did when he joined Cardinal Gibbons last year. He helped them reach the final four.

Comment

Paul is very caring and is capable of coaching all age groups. Look at what he did when he joined Cardinal Gibbons last year. He helped them reach the final four.
                            Keep tooting your own horn PG. C'mon a bit obvious here.

Comment

Keep tooting your own horn PG. C'mon a bit obvious here.
                              Not PG. He went in as an assistant at Cardinal Gibbons and helped get them to the final four, someplace they hadn't been in over 10 years! Stop hating. If he was so bad, why would Sunrise Prime bring him in to coach two of their best teams?

Comment

all these new fields in the city and no city residents to play on them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X