Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can answer that ....tRUMP is obviously a conman, compromised by the Russians... and supported by a basket of deplorables (aka Republickasses)
    Fantastic reply. So full of intellectual insight. Must have taken you hours to come up with such thought provoking dialogue. A real liberal soldier. Good on you.

Comment

Fantastic reply. So full of intellectual insight. Must have taken you hours to come up with such thought provoking dialogue. A real liberal soldier. Good on you.
      Thanks Dick....

Comment

I can answer that ....tRUMP is obviously a conman, compromised by the Russians... and supported by a basket of deplorables (aka Republickasses)
        Good ol' "tRUMP" non-binary still kicking around the same, old weak-*ss comments. I'd love to smack your little b*tch face until you start tearing up. ;)

Comment

Good ol' "tRUMP" non-binary still kicking around the same, old weak-*ss comments. I'd love to smack your little b*tch face until you start tearing up. ;)
          So don't you consider that what you have just written falls into the category of "old weak assed" commentary??

When/if your balls drop you might want to test your manhood .... till then keep sucking at tRUMP's teat...

Comment

So don't you consider that what you have just written falls into the category of "old weak assed" commentary??

When/if your balls drop you might want to test your manhood .... till then keep sucking at tRUMP's teat...
            Let's meet up so I can test it grand pa paaa... I've dropped these balls on your wife's chin many times so we don't need to wait for that.

You're a lame POS who just keeps spewing the same boring sh*t year after year after year. Let's get together so I can poke you in the chest for fun while you try and stutter out one of your corny, dumb*ss lines. lol

Please do us all a favor and remove yourself from planet Earth.

Comment

Compromised and corrupt

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...476_story.html

I would be gloating about having predicted this if I weren't so afraid for my country right now

OP

Comment

I would be gloating about having predicted this if I weren't so afraid for my country right now

OP
                It's not just about what he may have done to compromise us but also how the GOP always circles the wagons to protect him. Needless to say they're trying to prevent the whistleblower from testifying to Congress. If the complaint is a nothingburger, what's to hide? They're all traitors, led by Moscow Mitch

Comment

OP
                  If the whistleblower has evidence of a quid pro quo between Trump and Putin, Trump is done. Dems will vote to impeach and Republican Senators would have no choice but to convict.

Comment

If the whistleblower has evidence of a quid pro quo between Trump and Putin, Trump is done. Dems will vote to impeach and Republican Senators would have no choice but to convict.
                    During the time in question he also had been talking with NK and Pakistan - the Netherlands as well but I think we can rule them out. If this claim has merit, any GOP member who protects Trump isn't fit for office.

I think it's also interesting that the complaint was filed August 12th, and since then Trump's behavior has been extremely erratic.

Comment

The Inspector General for the Intelligence Community, who determined that the complaint was both credible and urgent, was a Trump appointee.

If someone loyal to the president made this determination, it must be pretty sinister stuff.

People in this administration are going to have to start weighing their loyalty oath against being carted away in handcuffs. My bet is on self-preservation.

Comment

The Inspector General for the Intelligence Community, who determined that the complaint was both credible and urgent, was a Trump appointee.

If someone loyal to the president made this determination, it must be pretty sinister stuff.

People in this administration are going to have to start weighing their loyalty oath against being carted away in handcuffs. My bet is on self-preservation.
                        Yet they are trying to bury it, saying it's not a bid deal. Let's have Congress take a look eh? You know, that whole checks and balances thing?

Comment

Yet they are trying to bury it, saying it's not a bid deal. Let's have Congress take a look eh? You know, that whole checks and balances thing?
                          DJT sending troops to Saudi Arabia in a lame yet deadly attempt to distract from Ukrainegate.

Comment

That's not even necessary. No quid pro quo is necessary for this to be a crime. Just the ask of Ukraine to find dirt on Biden constitutes violation of federal laws. Any quid pro quo would just be another nail in the coffin.

Comment

That's not even necessary. No quid pro quo is necessary for this to be a crime. Just the ask of Ukraine to find dirt on Biden constitutes violation of federal laws. Any quid pro quo would just be another nail in the coffin.
                              And actually it's not even a matter of finding dirt on Biden. An investigation opened at Trump's behest would constitute the "dirt" because that would muddy the waters with the whole "where there is smoke" smear. Trump done F'ed up but good with this.

Comment

The tide is turning

Support for impeaching Trump rises among independents and Republicans
                                https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/30/polit...ine/index.html

Among Republicans and Republican-leaning independents under age 50, support for impeaching Trump and removing him from office has risen from 9% in May to 22% now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X