Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s wrong with you and how are you possibly so unhinged over youth soccer?

There are hundreds of parents with players at CFC and they come
    From all walks of life. You are going to broadly bash them all because you think your little princess plays at a better level and is held to higher standards?

CFC is the biggest club and is obviously miles ahead of everyone on the college front. That’s always going to bother people like you and it’s ok.

I can stand the Patriots but that doesn’t mean that I hate all
    Of their fans.

Time to take deep breath and find a hobby
    Not the op but he was responding to a DB CFC dad. But you would t know because you’re done drinking the CFC kool-aid.

Comment

The bashing comes from an OW ulittle Dad who thinks he’s got it all figured out. His kid’s u12 team plays the beautiful game and everyone else plays kickball.

It’s like the holy war, a new crop of believers pops up every year
      Because your CFC u12 kid is that good too?

Comment

Im moving from FL with my daughter. I heard CFC was fantastic but they had no lights on the field. Is that true?

Comment

They have the sun. It works good.

Comment

Im moving from FL with my daughter. I heard CFC was fantastic but they had no lights on the field. Is that true?
            This ain't florida. Outdoor fields are really only used in Spring and summer when it stays light out until 7:30pm. Fall is high school season here and the United teams are primarily high school age. Winter is indoor

Comment

Moving to Glastonbury area from Guam with my kids. I heard that Oakwood was fantastic but they made their kids skip HS, only pass backwards and couldn’t really cobble together full, age appropriate teams even at the highest level within the club. I also hear their indoor facility is old and moldy and their outdoor facility was built on a toxic landfill. Heard something else about having to sell a predetermined number of raffle tickets and spend time as a team shoveling snow off the outdoor field. Is that true?

Comment

Moving to Glastonbury area from Guam with my kids. I heard that Oakwood was fantastic but they made their kids skip HS, only pass backwards and couldn’t really cobble together full, age appropriate teams even at the highest level within the club. I also hear their indoor facility is old and moldy and their outdoor facility was built on a toxic landfill. Heard something else about having to sell a predetermined number of raffle tickets and spend time as a team shoveling snow off the outdoor field. Is that true?
                The part about you moving from Guam is not true.

Comment

This ain't florida. Outdoor fields are really only used in Spring and summer when it stays light out until 7:30pm. Fall is high school season here and the United teams are primarily high school age. Winter is indoor
                  OW has indoor facilities but teams train outside when it goes dark early all thru the winter because they can afford lights

Lame CFC always coming with reasons they have no lights. Real reason is they can't afford them. Indoor facilities not bringing in any real revenue and over extended themselves on outdoor fields.

not to mention brass hoarding any penny they can grab

Comment

CFC owners are not broke. Cmon man. Check with the town of Bethany to see if they are allowed to have lights. If the town allowed it you can assure yourself CFC would have them.
                    Glad our facility is not built on a dump site in the middle of Portland CT. Has Jokewood sent out their college commitment list? Can't wait to see it

Comment

CFC owners are not broke. Cmon man. Check with the town of Bethany to see if they are allowed to have lights. If the town allowed it you can assure yourself CFC would have them.
                      Glad our facility is not built on a dump site in the middle of Portland CT. Has Jokewood sent out their college commitment list? Can't wait to see it
                      That time of year again. Let's see what the 2020 commit lists look like Oakwood and FSA. If you show me yours, I'll show you mine

Comment

I hate CFC troll is back at it. If lights is the biggest negative about a club I'd say they're doing just fine.

Comment

That time of year again. Let's see what the 2020 commit lists look like Oakwood and FSA. If you show me yours, I'll show you mine
                          We’ve been hearing about the CFC 2020 commit list for years now. I expected more. Not that impressive

Comment

Bring your crappy kid to portland chimp and she can ride the pine behind kids that know how to play.

Comment

Boys or girls commit list?

Comment

OW has indoor facilities but teams train outside when it goes dark early all thru the winter because they can afford lights

Lame CFC always coming with reasons they have no lights. Real reason is they can't afford them. Indoor facilities not bringing in any real revenue and over extended themselves on outdoor fields.

not to mention brass hoarding any penny they can grab
                                Really? Then how come oakwood isn’t any good? Scary to think how bad they’d be if they didn’t have lights.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X